News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

IP ban report: Bayo5000x/bdon17

Started by Zlexy, June 08, 2013, 10:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

I have ip banned player Bayo5000x for attempting to hack into my account. I logged on at 1am my time after a full day and night with my girlfriend to find that my account was 'already logged on' to server, he had not managed to /login however my timing was perfect and he was already on. I checked IP and it lead to him.

IP ban neccessary as he/his IP has been banned before for griefing.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

bdon1717

um zlexy my brother didnt try i was on minecraft all day so he couldnt so plese unban me atleast

bdon1717

and i was on my account so plese unban me

Zlexy

I saw with my own eyes, considering i tried to log in and it said 'this name is already playing on server'. I checked console, yup there i am i saw one of you on my account. Banned the IP then checked who it was, the ip is:

74.69.34.138 - links to you.

I will not unban you, and i will treat this as a multiple offence, considering you have been banned before.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Hij

Bdon, I believe that we, the admins, have been over the same issue more than once; the "Oh, that way my brother on my IP please unban me!" excuse. It may have been your brother, father, mother, or your imaginary friend Tom...it's still your IP. Though you haven't done anything wrong, the person on your IP has, and you can blame them for it; no exceptions to your unbanning. This may not seem fair to you, but the more you think about it the more it makes sense. Feel free to try and appeal your ban with the other admins, as I can't unban you ;)

EDIT: Well, Zlexy already explained what I said in a shorter form  :P

bdon1717

look i went to walmart 20 min ago came back and was banned it was my brother and he admitted to it look hes a stupid person and wanted to help his friend just unban me there will be no more problems

bdon1717

and if you track the emails of me and bayo they will be different

bdon1717

Hij

Bdon, instead of spamming the thread with a new post every time, just edit the post. That gets fairly annoying and doesn't help your case any more then the shit hole it's already in. ::)

raperv26

Wait, Zlexy, He actually managed to Figure out your Password and access your account?!

Hij

Quote from: raperv26 on June 08, 2013, 01:38:48 PM
Wait, Zlexy, He actually managed to Figure out your Password and access your account?!

He did not know his password. When you have the Kaise client or any other cracked client, you can "attempt" to log into another persons account, which is what this bayo fellow tried to do. Example, people try to log into Kai's account all the time albeit unable to do so.

Kaise123

Quote from: Vristavia on June 08, 2013, 01:57:24 PM
Quote from: raperv26 on June 08, 2013, 01:38:48 PM

He did not know his password. When you have the Kaise client or any other cracked client, you can "attempt" to log into another persons account, which is what this bayo fellow tried to do. Example, people try to log into Kai's account all the time albeit unable to do so.

Hehe, Little do they know my account is actually set to be a Citizen
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

bdon1717

fine tell me how long im banned 4

BenjaHack

-Because I'm Batman

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: BenjaHack on June 08, 2013, 10:30:08 PM
Bdon an IpBan is Permanent
No, it just means that you can't access kaisecraft on that computer. The account is fine, just have to use it on a different computer.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner