News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[INFO] About Donation Ranks

Started by Zlexy, September 10, 2013, 01:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

First off, I would like to say that I am extremely disappointed I have had to make this topic, but it seems that many many many donators (while I thank you for donating) seem to think they are utterly invincible when it comes to rules. Well I have a shock for you, you're not invincible.

So, this topic is about what you can get in trouble for as a donator, ofcourse you can get in trouble for any general rules, but here are the main ones for donators. May I also re-iterate that if you are banned or want to quit the server, you will NOT receive a refund. The only way someone would receive a refund is if their bank account was hacked, or something along those lines.

- Oh, but it's MY money so I can request it back any time I like, huh?!

- Wrong. You donated, donations are not obliged to follow any law whatsoever, so you can't really do anything. If you donated, and you want your money back; unless you have a genuine reason (i.e your bank account/paypal was hacked), you will not receive a refund.

Rules and punishments

- Using your WorldEdit/spawning abilities to spawn diamonds or valuables to players who can't
- Tempban of _ days depending on severity, temp-demotion.

- WorldEdit grief of another player's build
- Tempban of _ days depending on severity and temp/perm demotion from your rank depending on severity of grief.

- WorldEdit grief of spawn, or a building for the server
- Most likely permanent ban.

May I also re-iterate this, these are NOT guidelines that staff have to follow, and they can punish you however they see fit if you break these rules above, or any rule at all. These are just the way that I personally would go about things, and if a staff member wishes to follow my example then I will greet them with open arms.

I am very saddened that I had to write this topic, but the amount of staff members I've seen in the Skype chat saying "this elite griefed this with worldedit" is really shocking. I hope this sends a message out to all of you donators who seem keen on breaking the rules, and thinking because you have donated, you are somehow immune to all rules.

But to all of you who have donated, and all of you who are thinking on donating and all of you who will donate in the future, thank you for donating and I really hope you enjoy the perks you get from donating.

Thank you for your time,
Zlexy
- Co Owner.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

I'll just add that you can get a refund for a donation of any type if you eMail me within 24 HOURS of the donation being made. Other then that, You cannot get a refund for just not wanting the rank any more. If you are banned you lose the rank FOREVER. You also cannot transfer your rank to another player after being banned.

If there are extenuating circumstances, Please contact an Admin via Email about donations. Do NOT issue a chargeback as I will fight chargebacks that are issued without me being contacted about the issue first.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire