News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Proposed New Staff System

Started by Zlexy, October 08, 2013, 08:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

So this idea has came from various things, and most of if not all staff like this idea, so this (probably) will be implemented, let me know your (the player's) feedback however.

It will be made of a 'leveling' system. So basically, scrapping this whole 'Moderator -> Sr.Mod -> Admin' and introducing 'levels' of staff.

These levels are shown here:

[Level 1 - Moderator]
[Level 2 - Moderator]
[Level 3 - Senior Moderator]
[Level 4 - Senior Moderator]
[Level 5 - Administrator]
[Level 1337 (6) - Head Administrator]
[Level 1338 - Veteran]

Level 1 would be the rank you apply for, when applying for a staff rank. If accepted, you would start off at this. You would only get basic moderator functions for example, WorldGuard, mute, jail, kick, all the basics. As you progress further and get promoted to Level 2, you unlock further commands, and general necessities.

If you're confused about this, just let me know.

Current Staff list with new system (7 October 2013)

[Level 1]
Skyler
Alyxzandr69
Deathdefyer99
BlaaaazMC

[Level 2]
LeonMundt
Cristinasama
Lepid_123
Thrax6
Bluestar5
iTroll (GotTacos)
AiriSchwartz
Jason87047

[Level 3]
TheAmazingBobert

[Level 4]
xXxDE4DShotxXx
Diion_Beyer
TheDarkWolf
HanSolo
Smoove

[Level 5]
Exigopro

[Level 1337 (6)]
Baroompsycho

[Level 1338]
Kaise123
Zlexy

Please feel free to leave any questions, queries and most importantly feedback about what you think about this.

Thanks!
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

jason87047

How would you get upgraded in the list? Like for example how would i go from rank two to rank three; or someone go from rank one to rank two? Would I apply to get upgraded or would one of the sr. staff members just recommend someone to be ranked up like it is now? Thats all im confused about but other than that i think its a great idea :)

Zlexy

The same way you are promoted now, that isn't changing
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."