News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The almost helpful people and the nice and lovely people ever!

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, March 28, 2013, 12:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

The favorate people Ever on kaise123 Server: LeonMundt - Smooves - UltraMiner - BravernBustris - REDTRON - Kaise123 - Sab - Toby Turner - TrueMU - jedwere - Darkersen - Tinytiger - lolz - MrTroll. and thats theme all and i really like them the way they are one of theme is the best of rest and i know him and he know who do i mean if you know replay for me  ;D.    P.S: Love You Guys So Much  :)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Smoove

HatsuneMiku01

Quote from: SkyraBlue on March 28, 2013, 12:57:53 AM
The favorate people Ever on kaise123 Server: LeonMundt - Smooves - UltraMiner - BravernBustris - REDTRON - Kaise123 - Sab - Toby Turner - TrueMU - jedwere - Darkersen - Tinytiger - lolz - MrTroll. and thats theme all and i really like them the way they are one of theme is the best of rest and i know him and he know who do i mean if you know replay for me  ;D.    P.S: Love You Guys So Much  :)
Why does the image look like Hatsune Miku?
I'm there in the water.. Still looking for ya.
I'm dead in the water.. Can't you see?

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

you reaplayed my words but you didnt typed a comment hatsunamiku01.

I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

HatsuneMiku01

Oh my gosh. <.< Please don't tell me I'm hacked. I don't remember posting that on the thingy. Why is there a picture of Miku on there anyways? :o
I'm there in the water.. Still looking for ya.
I'm dead in the water.. Can't you see?