News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban Report: 888, Endy888, HummerH1888

Started by FuzzyyGames, April 21, 2013, 07:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzyyGames

I have banned the following players: 888, Endy888, and HummerH1888 for 1 Month for "Griefing a huge pillar to get a ton of diamonds"
Basically what happened is that I found these 3 players in a house trading stacks and stacks of diamonds, I checked their inventories and here is what I found:

888's Inventory

Endy888's Inventory

I did not get a chance to capture HummerH1888's Inventory but his had the most diamond...

I got a confession that he griefed the pillar:

And this is confession to owning all 3 accounts:

I banned them all for a month, if any other Staff wants to lower the punishment or raise it, feel free to.

Zlexy

Ban changed to 14 days for each player.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Endy888

thanks zlexy for decreasing the ban time :3

Zlexy

Unbanned all 3 accounts for lack of evidence supporting the ban.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Endy888