News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The Begining of EverythingCraft

Started by Diion, January 06, 2013, 11:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diion

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EverythingCraft

Thread Updated: 2/09/2013
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ahoy Everyone, as many of you may not know, i have started my own minecraft server, the spawn area is still under contruction and the server is still in its beta stages, however, i intend to release it to the public shortly.

The server has been whitelisted during this stage of its development, so, if you are interested, please feel free to post a short application in the applications board within the EverythingCraft Forums, and i will be certain to add you to the whitelist. :)

Additional Information:

Gameplay:

Featuring two uniquely designed maps, EverythingCraft is a server that combines the elements and characteristics of both Creative Minecraft and Survival PvP Minecraft in order to achieve a more unique and enjoyable Minecrafting experiance

Many ranks are also currently and will be made available for you to obtain :)

Ranks:

- Castaway
- Survivor
- Survival Expert
- Dreamer
- Escapee

Server ip: server.teheverything.com or mc.teheverything.con
Owner: Diion_Beyer/ooODiionOoo

Staff Members:

Skulker150
baroompsyco
00AssassinNoob00
Wanyama
Scottymac223
Smooves

Positions Available: (10)

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

iTroll

Cool I'll try it out.

oh wait it's whitelisted...I'll wait til it's out of the development stage then.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Hij

I've heard you talk about this. I'll check it out when I get the chance after the whitelist is over ;D

Jizomeo

Like your server. :D 8). I have been playing on your server for a long time.

Smoove

Deathdefyer99

why haven't you guys check out this server. its freaking awesome!!! join it and check it out :)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

ParagonGX

I still has no Administrator rank yet! :P

Jizomeo