News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Cristinasama say hello~

Started by Cristinasama, November 05, 2012, 04:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cristinasama

Hello everyone :D  My In game name is: Cristinasama, I haven't been on the server yet but if you have been on Bublecraft you might know me
anyway hello everyone!

KrayzieTrini

Hello Cristinasama, cya in-game my name is kckilla  ;D

ParagonGX

Hello there Cristinasama, hope you still remember me. Welcome to the forums and server!  :)

Kaise123

Welcome to the forums :) Hopefully we will see you on the server sometime soon.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Cristinasama

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on November 05, 2012, 05:41:22 PM
Hello there Cristinasama, hope you still remember me. Welcome to the forums and server!  :)
lol
and yes I remember you :D

Cristinasama

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 05, 2012, 06:19:50 PM
hey, the server looks great! and it's KCv2 right? lol anyway thanks for the welcome :)

Kaise123

Quote from: Cristinasama on November 05, 2012, 07:14:10 PM
Quote from: Kaise123 on November 05, 2012, 06:19:50 PM
hey, the server looks great! and it's KCv2 right? lol anyway thnaks for the welcome :)

Yeap it's Kcv2 :) the address is 'server.kaise123.com'
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SHARKBAIT123

Diion

Hello Cristinasama, welcome to KCv2 ;D i am certain that you remeber Gorden and i ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Cristinasama

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on November 06, 2012, 01:03:14 AM
Hello Cristinasama, welcome to KCv2 ;D i am certain that you remeber Gorden and i ;D
Yep :D

baroompsycho

Hi there Cristinasama :) I saw a bit of your house..looks really good :3 Then I started freaking out and being like "Oh. Mah. Gawsh. Cristinasama plays on KCV2. WOT." Missed ya hun bun! Hope to see you in game!

Michael Bublé

Diion

Quote from: baroompsycho on November 07, 2012, 02:26:40 PM
Hi there Cristinasama :) I saw a bit of your house..looks really good :3 Then I started freaking out and being like "Oh. Mah. Gawsh. Cristinasama plays on KCV2. WOT." Missed ya hun bun! Hope to see you in game!

la Cowgoddess hast spoken!

;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Cristinasama

Quote from: baroompsycho on November 07, 2012, 02:26:40 PM
lol i finished my house now...btw omg Heyyyyyy :D hope to see you in-game too :)