News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Aragon907 Apply for Builder

Started by Aragon907, May 25, 2013, 06:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragon907

Name: Adam

IGN: Aragon907

McMMO Level: 503

Time: I have spend more than a month on this server and about a year.

Reasons: I wanna be a Builder because i need to spawn more stuff to build better structures. All of the the builds i made without spawning. Many thanks to Animator who helped me in some of the builds. I used to play on craftrealms but as soon as i knew i came here and invited a few people too. I play a lot on this server and even more on weekends. I already help people on server by giving them like stuff to farm with and then take back because no free stuff is what people told me the rules say but i will be able to help even more if my spawning range is increased.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry when i should upload the pics it didn't work.

To se them /warp Aragonfarm /warp skytown /warp aragon

TriickyzTrix

Was there, edited you post with your builds. It was a lot of builds here and the application is good.