News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I wanna be builder!

Started by Irfan0809, October 18, 2013, 08:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irfan0809

IGN: Irfan0809
I played about more then 3 months.
I met some player, here the player name: Theminegamer 2.Silvood 3.Baroompsycho 4.Skyrablue 5.minecrafthebomb 6.Amy001 7.derom 8.AOCreation 9.Night_fury 10.me455 11.Pacnik 12.fruitryan
I build Gametown {warpgametown} zoo {warpzoo} (but no animal yet} IDstore {warpIDstore} my town {warpworldfuture} my house (There no warp)
Theminegamer and Pacnik help me to build Gametown. fruitryan help me to build my town. 3 build are myself.
The reason why i wanna be builder because i wanna be engineer.
My McMMO is:
Power level:505
Swords:150
Mining:113
Arcobatics:58
Repair:55
Unarmed:32
Excavation:23
Woodcutting:20
Herbalism:16
Axes:11
Taming:6
Fishing:5

Here the build.

House

Gametown

zoo

IDstore

My town

that it! bye bye!

derom

he has a picture with my parkour on it D:
look at the last picture do you see the lava and sand and stone on the side well that is my parkour

baroompsycho

Quote from: derom on October 19, 2013, 04:04:51 AM
he has a picture with my parkour on it D:
look at the last picture do you see the lava and sand and stone on the side well that is my parkour

I don't think he really meant to capture that in the picture. :P Don't worry!

Irfan, please include some more reasons/expanded reasons as to why you would like this rank. Also please include pictures of more complex builds that you've created. :) (Btw, the town is nice, but it doesn't really count unless you built the city yourself.)

baroompsycho

Denied as there hasn't been a reply in a 5 day time period.