News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

David641's Builder Application

Started by David641, February 26, 2014, 12:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David641

Name: David
IGN: David641
How long have you played?: about 1 - 2 months
McMMO: 242

Builds: (I was using laptop so I can only snapshot my whole screen)

-Village

-Town

-My House

[

~Update~ (03-01-14)

-Modern Building

Outside:

Interior (Ground Floor):

Interior (Floors 1 - 2):

RoofTop:

My Reason:
I've wanted to be a builder for the reason of able to build better and faster, I could help those in need, also I'm planning on building something big
so I needed to extend my rank, I find some people I know already have ranked up leaving me the left one.

My experience:
I loved the server so as the mods, I also loved playing at survival which is now popular to the server, Its kind of hard to find a place to build in the main world since all those places I knew are all occupied, I can't remember much about some people but I sure met alot of them.

~Thanks for reading  :D
degraded artifact

Hij

Maybe put up one more build of yours, and then it'll be a definite accept. The info is a little bit lacking, but I'll let it slide ;)

David641

it was tough for me to find a place to build :P every area I know is occupied in the server, how long does this last?
degraded artifact

Hij

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Hm... needless to say, I do agree with your own saying "ugliness" of builds X3. Although, It would've been better to show us the interior of that flying block hotel/building thing as well.

On another note, this nearly reaches minimum requirement, but I would say, at least add something that may... surprise me?

I guess I can

~Support~

Hij

I didn't say your builds were ugly, though if you can finish one of those 10 within the 5 days allotted from now you'll be accepted  :P

David641

I'm done putting one more building...
degraded artifact

baroompsycho