News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Griefed... I guess

Started by DEADShotMartini, October 28, 2012, 05:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEADShotMartini

Well, Thanks to my long time online friend Jack, i have found out that SHARKBAIT and Einar have griefed, done some crazy crap to my property on the server (Which is not protected for reasons of me never going around to it seeing as i have updated and i didn't realise i could protect).

Here is a screenshot Jack gave me
http://puu.sh/1jnad

And some more screenshots:

^^ The chest is more empty than i remember

The sign apparently says
prank by stay green :) Einar and Sharkbait...

The damage is the place being spammed with trees EVERYWHERE and of course some chests have been emptied. There is room to support Einar being the person i would point my finger at because i heard that Einar said Jack was lucky this did not happen to him as he had a protected house

Honestly i couldn't care less if its a "Prank", It's still annoying as hell and gonna take some time to get it to go.

DEADShotMartini

ok theres more

Penguirony01's home has been subject to another one of the "Pranks" by the same people

DEADShotMartini

Aaaaand guess what...
After deciding to go on a little detective spree... I managed to remember that one of the 2 knows the locations of VidaVz's and JodaVz's castle on the server.

Me and Jack arrived to no surprise of our own to find out it was another place of "Pranking"... Better yet --- "Trick or Treating"

DEADShotMartini

Aight... we got Victims #4 and 5

#4 is gibgib77's place, another tree disaster. Jack found this one.

In the third pic, i removed the saplings to stop any more madness breaking out.

And #5 is my little creation in Kara's Abovenether.
I made a little ruin up there and apparently shark used a bed in there to blow it to pieces after attempting to make a jail out of it

xXRoboJackXx

kckilla's house has been a victim to.

xXRoboJackXx

And gunslinger was hit by it to (they was also placing obisidien in places)

ParagonGX

A prank is a prank, but in this occassion i believe it has been done to a huge extense that people are complaining about it and thinking that't grief. It would be nice if Einar and Sharkbait would help with the clean up of the mess they have created.

Kaise123

Can somebody please provide me with a co-ordinates list for all these places, and I will go on to confirm it was them before removing them from the whitelist. A prank is a prank, but this is just downright griefing.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Kaise123 on October 28, 2012, 12:14:26 PM
Can somebody please provide me with a co-ordinates list for all these places, and I will go on to confirm it was them before removing them from the whitelist. A prank is a prank, but this is just downright griefing.

Yeah most of them are actually within warps. But co ords are here

My place : x= 95 y= 95
Penguirony01's Place : x= -108 y= 65 <--- They cleared this place up.. as in removed most of the trees there.
Gibgib77's house : /warp gibgib77 <-- again removed all the trees
Vidas place : /warp vidacastle <-- most of it removed
kckillas : x= 298 y=90 <--- Removed also
Gunslingers house : x= 281 y= 846 <-- Haven't checked on that one.
my ruin : /warp abovenether then x= 50 y= 128 <-- The one that apparently got blown up by a bed which Shark placed

But yeah most of the places have had the thing removed.. Apart from mine cause i protected my area now as i didn't want to have the evidence destroyed. So yeah, good luck

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on October 28, 2012, 12:03:38 PM
A prank is a prank, but in this occassion i believe it has been done to a huge extense that people are complaining about it and thinking that't grief. It would be nice if Einar and Sharkbait would help with the clean up of the mess they have created.

BEAST... In all fairness this is not a prank gone too far. It is downright griefing, a prank may be that someone has a cactus inside my living room etc... but trees placed everywhere to the point i can't recognise my melon farm from my pumpkin farm is a grief, even though nothing has been destroyed.

Diion

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 29, 2012, 01:35:49 AM

BEAST... In all fairness this is not a prank gone too far. It is downright griefing, a prank may be that someone has a cactus inside my living room etc... but trees placed everywhere to the point i can't recognise my melon farm from my pumpkin farm is a grief, even though nothing has been destroyed.

hmm...
if a moderator were to abuse their powers and risk demotion in an attempt to "prank" someone they could possibly use the /vanish command and fallow the player until they begin to mine, and then use w.e. to clear a 1x3 path above and behind the player in a place where your action would be otherwise unnoticeable and activate god mode before using the //undo command, and after selecting the two points and use the //set 0 and the //undo commands until you and the player somehow reach gravel or sand, and then, and after they begin to attempt to mine the gravel or the sand they could possibly use the /i 12 64 or /i 13 64, and place the gravel or the sand above the gravel or sand that the player is attempting to mine.
However, most professional Staff Members would never attempt to execute this entirely reckless plan. ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on October 29, 2012, 02:34:36 AM
Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 29, 2012, 01:35:49 AM

hmm...
if a moderator were to abuse their powers and risk demotion in an attempt to "prank" someone they could possibly use the /vanish command and fallow the player until they begin to mine, and then use w.e. to clear a 1x3 path above and behind the player in a place where your action would be otherwise unnoticeable and activate god mode before using the //undo command, and after selecting the two points and use the //set 0 and the //undo commands until you and the player somehow reach gravel or sand, and then, and after they begin to attempt to mine the gravel or the sand they could possibly use the /i 12 64 or /i 13 64, and place the gravel or the sand above the gravel or sand that the player is attempting to mine.
However, most professional Staff Members would never attempt to execute this entirely reckless plan. ;D

Funny as hell though
poop comes out of my butt

ParagonGX

Action has already been taken with the two main people in the centre of this 'prank'. They have both been demoted to guest and are lucky to stay on the whitelist.

-Topic Locked