• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Offline mode for Minecraft 1.5.X - 1.6.X+ - MCOpenLauncher Updates Here  (Read 157269 times)

Offline JOSH420

• Rep: 0
  • Hey, I'm new here (Or have not net changed my personal description)
    • View Profile
  • Skype Name: josh.walka93
Re: Offline mode for Minecraft 1.6.1, 1.6.2 - MCOpenLauncher Updates Here
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2013, 06:59:57 AM »
i mean the download you have posted says its offline play just to be sure tht means no online playing at all for the launcher you can download on this site at this link

http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,1568.0.html

what im really wondering is is there a way to play your server with out going premium cause thts basically what its telling me i have to have a mc account with mojang to sign in on this other launcher i downloaded from this site from i think the same link but it could of bin another but i know for certain both were downloaded from this site

i appreciate any help/advice that can be given

Offline Zlexy

• Co-Owner of KCv2
  • KCv2 Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Rep: 29
  • IGN: Zlexy
    • View Profile
  • Skype Name: mrjcosta
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2013, 09:05:01 AM »
Nah, this launcher allows you to play Online im pretty sure though i cant be positive because I am premium :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Offline JOSH420

• View Profile
  • Skype Name: josh.walka93
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2013, 10:00:53 AM »
(being sarcastic not rude)well thnx tht helps alot  :P anyone else have some suggestions

Offline Zlexy

• Co-Owner of KCv2
  • KCv2 Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Rep: 29
  • IGN: Zlexy
    • View Profile
  • Skype Name: mrjcosta
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2013, 10:07:12 AM »
Try it, and you'll see my advice will help you.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Michael5017

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2013, 04:25:25 PM »
so sense the 1.6 you can download is offline is there no way to get this server from tht client or can i ?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this... Can you clarify it please?

I think that he is try to say:

So... You can only download 1.6 from this client? Is there no way to get the Kaise123 Client?

I think he was trying to say that not sure.

Offline iTroll

• Level Two Moderator
  • Rep: 10
  • Mess with the best, get trolled like the rest.
    • View Profile
    • kaise123
  • Skype Name: jay.c555
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2013, 05:01:40 PM »
i mean the download you have posted says its offline play just to be sure tht means no online playing at all for the launcher you can download on this site at this link

http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,1568.0.html

what im really wondering is is there a way to play your server with out going premium cause thts basically what its telling me i have to have a mc account with mojang to sign in on this other launcher i downloaded from this site from i think the same link but it could of bin another but i know for certain both were downloaded from this site

i appreciate any help/advice that can be given

You do not need to be a premium user to play. The 1.6.2 launcher (cracked) supports multiplayer (offline mode does not mean single player btw). Just fill in a username (and password if you are premium), click play offline, multiplayer and voila!
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Offline Kaise123

• KCv2 Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Rep: 69
  • Administrator of Kaise123.com.
    • View Profile
    • This site!
  • Skype Name: kaiwaugh1
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2013, 08:05:00 PM »
Updated to version 1.1.1, I recommend everyone update... Because it looks fancier ;P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient
Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Offline xAddict3Dx

• You don't say! Oh i (just) did... >>>
    • View Profile
    • :: Play ALL Minecraft Versions! No Crack Needed/Always up2date! ::
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2013, 05:31:21 AM »
I've updated my launcher too and Mojang fixed Offline/LAN-play in 1.1.2 =)

Mine may not look pretty or impressive, but the only updates it needs are to ones improve my own launcher, since i don't need to crack Mojang's launcher for it.

So in theory it should work longer, unless Mojang (un)intentionally breaks it (it all depends on launcher_profiles.json).

If any of you (including Kaise) are interested in my version, search back for my previous post. The download-link should still work.

- xAddict3Dx

edit: if for some reason my post isn't tolerated, just let me know, as i've noticed the thread is about MCOpenLauncher  ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 06:40:43 AM by xAddict3Dx »

Offline Kaise123

• KCv2 Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • This site!
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2013, 06:47:17 PM »
I've updated my launcher too and Mojang fixed Offline/LAN-play in 1.1.2 =)

Mine may not look pretty or impressive, but the only updates it needs are to ones improve my own launcher, since i don't need to crack Mojang's launcher for it.

So in theory it should work longer, unless Mojang (un)intentionally breaks it (it all depends on launcher_profiles.json).

If any of you (including Kaise) are interested in my version, search back for my previous post. The download-link should still work.

- xAddict3Dx

edit: if for some reason my post isn't tolerated, just let me know, as i've noticed the thread is about MCOpenLauncher  ;)

There's no issue with the post :) I'm not quite sure what the issue is with LAN play in McOpenLauncher though... I've tested it and I'm able to play (With a name) on a local server without connecting to the internet.

Offline Willard420

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2013, 04:57:44 AM »
hey how do i get this to work? i extracted the EXE using Winrar. moved the launcher to the same folder the extracts are in. but when i try to launch it i get an error saying "Could not find the main class: org.spara.mol.Main. Program will exit." i tried moving all of the files to the .minecraft folder (with nothing else in it) just to see, and got the same error. tried running my Minecraft.exe and it won't let me log in or play. am i missing something? did i do something wrong? what file am i supposed to run? please help

Offline HanSolo

• Rep: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2013, 08:06:04 PM »
hey how do i get this to work? i extracted the EXE using Winrar. moved the launcher to the same folder the extracts are in. but when i try to launch it i get an error saying "Could not find the main class: org.spara.mol.Main. Program will exit." i tried moving all of the files to the .minecraft folder (with nothing else in it) just to see, and got the same error. tried running my Minecraft.exe and it won't let me log in or play. am i missing something? did i do something wrong? what file am i supposed to run? please help
Make sure that you have the latest Java and proper drivers for your graphic card, then update LWJGL

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Offline Kaise123

• KCv2 Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • This site!
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2013, 04:29:24 AM »

You shouldn't extract the EXE, just run it. It's not compressed.

Make sure that you have the latest Java and proper drivers for your graphic card, then update LWJGL

His is an issue with actually opening the launcher, So graphics card drivers/LWJGL hasn't even played a part yet. Sometimes updating Java would help but in this situation it's an issue with the file

Offline Willard420

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2013, 02:48:56 AM »
okay but i had originally tried just running this launcher and had received the same error. i only extracted it after the first attempts didn't work and i thought i read somewhere in this topic about extracting. what is this class that i'm missing? is it supposed to be somewhere in the .minecraft folder?

EDIT: by the way, i did update java before any of this seeing as it was a requirement when i updated minecraft... Kaise123, you said it was an issue with the file? i did try looking at the contents of it after extracting, did a search on the class and the computer could not find it in there. do you know if it could have been overlooked when the person made this file?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 04:57:10 AM by Willard420 »

Offline Lord Spectre

• View Profile
  • Skype Name: LordSpectre94
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2013, 10:12:01 PM »
Can you make this work with Java 6, like the official one? My distro doesn't have Java 7 yet.

Offline HanSolo

• Rep: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2013, 10:33:51 PM »
Can you make this work with Java 6, like the official one? My distro doesn't have Java 7 yet.
Minecraft supports Java 6

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal