News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Modified Application of jedwere

Started by jedwere, June 02, 2013, 06:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

Name: Diego Gerard A. Diego

IGN:jedwere

Reason why i am Applying: right now i want to expand my capabilities as a user in KaiseCraft, i often times call upon the assistance of a builder/elite/mod/engineer. i am currently working on a decent town, i am also working on a Hunger Games map (Automated), i have Alot more projects i would like to make, as a builder i will be able to spawn better blocks in aiding me to build better structures, for now i will be working on the Mentioned projects. i might even quit survival for say 3 weeks to work on my Projects, although the given picures are not complex my future projects will come from buildings in my country that insired me to apply and yearn more, the english language is not my first language forgive me if some of my sentences are how some may call "Shaky"

an inn i recently finished

here is one of the projects i would like to build on Kcv2. But this is just a rough example

my Hunger Games Map i am currently improving but i lack the materials needed to make it better and pleasant to the look, the glass pods u see are fully auto mated, and can be accesed through a control room in the back ground

as soon as i get accepted i will continue, improving my projects and proceed to my planned Projects
i also plan to make a very simple pioneer town.

UltraMiner

Quote from: jedwere on June 02, 2013, 06:47:27 PM
Name: Diego Gerard A. Diego

IGN:jedwere

Reason why i am Applying: right now i want to expand my capabilities as a user in KaiseCraft, i often times call upon the assistance of a builder/elite/mod/engineer. i am currently working on a decent town, i am also working on a Hunger Games map (Automated), i have Alot more projects i would like to make, as a builder i will be able to spawn better blocks in aiding me to build better structures, for now i will be working on the Mentioned projects

an inn i recently finished

here is one of the projects i would like to build on Kcv2.
Good Reason for the app and i think you need to add 1 more building to the app it's 3 builds not 2
but ok i'll support you  ;)

ParagonGX

Please provide more information and complex builds.

Hij

The edit was enough to pull you over the line.