News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I have no clue what I'm doing ._.

Started by Hij, November 08, 2012, 12:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hij

Hey, fellow kaisecrafters :3.
I'm Hijana, most people just call me Hij. I am 17, turning 18 in literally a week. I am a British-American (Types/Writes British, lives in America) male player who enjoys building things out of the ordinary. I'm a very nice player and will work with anyone, if they need help. I know a bit of Deutsche, Svenska, and Espana. I am a brony, and enjoy reading Homestuck. I also own a PS3, if anyone has the desire to play with me online (PSN Id = Hijana_NSV). I'm also currently a Moderator on Mdynamics (Heh, seems like a banned name around here).

Oh, I forgot to mention I absolutely LOVE: balconies on houses, brony music, brostep (commonly referred to as Dubstep), any type of Rock, and the old school rap artists ;3.

Well, I'm done here. Hope you see me on the server! :D

~Hijana

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

Kaise123

Hey :) Welcome to the Forums, and to the server. I hope to see you around
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SHARKBAIT123

Though mod from mdynamics, I welcome you or anyone from mdynamics here! ^.^

Hij

Lol, I've heard from many people I'm the nicest one there, Shark. Don't immediately associate me with them xD

KrayzieTrini

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: Hijana on November 09, 2012, 08:58:06 AM
Lol, I've heard from many people I'm the nicest one there, Shark. Don't immediately associate me with them xD
well its not right to be disliked on a server even though u havent done anything on the server

i have seen you ingame and you seem like a pretty cool guy   8)

Hij

LeonDaMundt

Hello Hijana seen you in-game and you are a very very calm person.