News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Applying for engineer [2nd]

Started by Trigga52, June 09, 2013, 04:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigga52

Hello I am Trigga52, and I would like to apply again for engineer because I build lots of things regarding redstone, but am burdened to have to go to a shop to buy items I need instead of being able to spawn them when i need them.
I have been playing on this server since February 2013 and have been builder since March 2013.
I think I deserve to be engineer because I am one of the few people who are good at redstone in this server and I am also very helpful to those who need help in learning redstone
My mcmmo power is 1214
Here are some of my redstone builds:

~VIPER~

I think that you need to add more pictures!
KCv2 Moderator

Hij

You need more information and more pictures

Trigga52

thanks for the advice, as you know im currently still the rank of a "builder" and i honestly do love the rank but i feel like i want to inspire myself to build more advanced builds and show fellow gamers what i can do with the rank of "engineer." Also i like to help "citizen" and "guests" build by giving them some things and helping them out,but it would be much easier with engineer rank. What i really think the "engineer" rank does is it helps imrove some KCv2's players and make more stuffs and building on your server. If I became engineer I'l help to people as much as I can what is a lot. :D

i also added more pictures...

ParagonGX

There isn't enough information in your Application for Engineer and you've just used pictures from Dj_Mellody's Application.