News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

iTroll officially returns

Started by iTroll, June 17, 2013, 03:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTroll

Hello everyone. As some of you may have noticed, I've been getting more and more spare time to come onto the server lately. School for me has just ended, and I have a lot of time on my hands now. I have just returned from a 2-month long break from Kcv2, and will be resuming my duties as a staffmember on the server again. Some of you know me. Some of you don't, and I look forward to meeting and working with you on the server again  :D

See you on the server! Ciao~
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kempis

Quote from: iTroll on June 17, 2013, 03:40:55 PM
Hello everyone. As some of you may have noticed, I've been getting more and more spare time to come onto the server lately. School for me has just ended, and I have a lot of time on my hands now. I have just returned from a 2-month long break from Kcv2, and will be resuming my duties as a staffmember on the server again. Some of you know me. Some of you don't, and I look forward to meeting and working with you on the server again  :D

See you on the server! Ciao~
You Italian?
If so..
Mi chiamo Mathew
Io sono alto e sportivo

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Kaise123

Welcome back :) Has someone already promoted you to Mod?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Deathdefyer99

If you're gonna start to troll people, don't bother. Ryan already has that covered.
But anyways, welcome back. :)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 18, 2013, 08:21:04 PM
Welcome back :) Has someone already promoted you to Mod?

Yeah, I have.

Welcome back, Troll!