News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

iLiviDzZ

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 21, 2013, 09:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

Hunter your statement was wrong

This board is 'feedback', good or bad things can be said here. Nonetheless, i wont offer my feedback on any staff as many would see it as 'biased'. However, please don't start arguing. Keep everything civil, thanks
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 22, 2013, 12:22:35 AM
This is not the first time iLivid's does this, and I'm not going to "drop this" Why: because we have the full right from this topic to convey what good or bad we find about the staff and as they don't help us at all, not me but all of the people say this, I stood up and reported him because of this. Becuase as staff we have to ask him for his assistance, and if he dosen't help us then we can report him. This is not the first time, he has done this alot of times. Yes, it maybe funny to demote yourself, but you should help others as-well, Sarcasm is always good in it's limits.

Leon.. Leon.. I know you hate me, there is no denying i hate you to. But this hasn't happened many times. I have demoted myself i think 2 times. So before you come here reporting me. Yes i do know i am not very helpful. That's what the Mods are for, but you come here saying like i do it every time i am asked for help.

The racism isn't just me. Most times i am not the one who is being the most racist.

I shall leave you with a picture[spoiler][/spoiler]
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on June 22, 2013, 01:56:27 AM
This is not the first time iLivid's does this, and I'm not going to "drop this" Why: because we have the full right from this topic to convey what good or bad we find about the staff and as they don't help us at all, not me but all of the people say this, I stood up and reported him because of this. Becuase as staff we have to ask him for his assistance, and if he dosen't help us then we can report him. This is not the first time, he has done this alot of times. Yes, it maybe funny to demote yourself, but you should help others as-well, Sarcasm is always good in it's limits.

Leon.. Leon.. I know you hate me, there is no denying i hate you to. But this hasn't happened many times. I have demoted myself i think 2 times. So before you come here reporting me. Yes i do know i am not very helpful. That's what the Mods are for, but you come here saying like i do it every time i am asked for help.

The racism isn't just me. Most times i am not the one who is being the most racist.

Look, I don't hate you at all, I don't hate anyone. I'm just reporting because you keep on randomly arguing with me and everyone else and don't help anyone at all, and keep demoting yourself.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 22, 2013, 01:58:56 AM
Quote from: iLiviDzZ on June 22, 2013, 01:56:27 AM

Look, I don't hate you at all, I don't hate anyone. I'm just reporting because you keep on randomly arguing with me and everyone else and don't help anyone at all, and keep demoting yourself.

Leon, i don't make arguements with everyone, just you mainly. Also, no i do not "keep" demoting myself it has been a couple of times at the max. It's fine go ahead report me. I know that i don't help. I am also immature, but i can make up for it by being the more mature and owning up to my wrongs.
poop comes out of my butt

DEADShotMartini

Some of the reasons are kind of pathetic really.

If you have anything against him saying stuff to you on Skype, remove him and block him. Leon i blocked you after a 5 minute conversation with you telling you i don't trust you, i don't see why you cant do the same, as a staff member we do not have to have you added on Skype.

Also i've seen some people disliking him because he openly showed his beliefs against religion. There's nothing wrong with saying "i hate allah", instead of whining about it, if you actually used logic you would see it is an oxymoron because you cant hate something you don't believe in. Atheism and Antireligion isnt a crime or an offence, grow up and get used to individuality and opinions.

The next one i can't defend against, because i know Ryan isn't the most helpful person, but i cant tell you something, and it all comes down to how you treat staff members in the first place. Leon, you have torn each and every single nerve end to end and annoyed a lot of staff members to the extent where i feel like shooting my internet modem, There is going to be a severe difference in the way a person replies to you. Look at me for example, why haven't you reported me in the process? I feel like im taking a bullet for the team here but maybe if you realise that certain people like Me and ryan dont like to be thrown around with, we're going to act differently towards that kind of person. Also with the 5 people demote to builder thing, wouldn't it have been 100x more logical to tell someone straigt away if it has happened in the past? I think it can easily be dealt with by having an admin speak to him about it.

I've known Ryan for more than a year ago when we were both citizens on the old Servercraft server, Yeah he's the kind of person with a weird sense of humour, same with me and a lot of staff members.

Also i suggest if you want to report someone and have some sort of evidence, include every line of the conversation/whatever because you're being as unfair as the other person is being.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on June 22, 2013, 03:25:07 AM
Some of the reasons are kind of pathetic really.

If you have anything against him saying stuff to you on Skype, remove him and block him. Leon i blocked you after a 5 minute conversation with you telling you i don't trust you, i don't see why you cant do the same, as a staff member we do not have to have you added on Skype.

Also i've seen some people disliking him because he openly showed his beliefs against religion. There's nothing wrong with saying "i hate allah", instead of whining about it, if you actually used logic you would see it is an oxymoron because you cant hate something you don't believe in. Atheism and Antireligion isnt a crime or an offence, grow up and get used to individuality and opinions.

The next one i can't defend against, because i know Ryan isn't the most helpful person, but i cant tell you something, and it all comes down to how you treat staff members in the first place. Leon, you have torn each and every single nerve end to end and annoyed a lot of staff members to the extent where i feel like shooting my internet modem, There is going to be a severe difference in the way a person replies to you. Look at me for example, why haven't you reported me in the process? I feel like im taking a bullet for the team here but maybe if you realise that certain people like Me and ryan dont like to be thrown around with, we're going to act differently towards that kind of person. Also with the 5 people demote to builder thing, wouldn't it have been 100x more logical to tell someone straigt away if it has happened in the past? I think it can easily be dealt with by having an admin speak to him about it.

I've known Ryan for more than a year ago when we were both citizens on the old Servercraft server, Yeah he's the kind of person with a weird sense of humour, same with me and a lot of staff members.

Also i suggest if you want to report someone and have some sort of evidence, include every line of the conversation/whatever because you're being as unfair as the other person is being.

First, the thing about religion, I don't care if be goes and keeps on saying I hate Allah and I hate Allah again and again, but if he edits my message about something totally different and then shows it to others, that's really disrespectful for me, and for other people who share the same religion as me and also who have similar religions as me. Let me take Shuff for example:

Quote from: shuff on June 21, 2013, 11:46:17 PM
First:I support you leon because theese words<I hate you allah>

Next, this is not about me, it's not of your accusition that I disturb every moderator although you are the only one who keeps on randomly saying that to me and includes it in every topic and argument I ever had with you, I've personally asked moderators if I disturb them that much and they always say that you did but after you've changed you didn't even disturb us a single bit. And about the thing you told about the builder thing, this happened like 2-3 days ago, so this incident is pretty new and it still can be dealt upon.

Lets face it, you are his friend and you want to defend him but you can't defend him in the main thing I accused him of:
Quote from: DEADShotMartini on June 22, 2013, 03:25:07 AM

The next one i can't defend against.

So now I've clarified everything but you couldn't defend him in the main thing he is accused of, and even Ryan says he isn't helpful.

HanSolo

I will take Ryan's side on this. He is indeed the guy who makes me laugh in staff chat, he is always good to me and to the other players. He may say "no" when you ask him, but trust me, eventually he will help you (How do you think that he got Sr.mod). I do disagree with some of his opinion and that's good, because everybody got its own opinion. I would go that far and I would like to positively rate him. You will have to admit, he is one of a kind. But what is the most important; he is serving this server and its community well and I urge him to continue to do that

*NOTE: I would like to apologize for any grammar mistakes, as I am writing this on mine mobile phone. 

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Zlexy

This topic is being locked as it has evolved into an argument which breaks this board's rules. Kai will offer his opinion later
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Ryan, You can't just demote yourself to avoid doing things. IT's your job as a Sr. Moderator to help people, Not a Mods job. Your job is to do what the Mods do any more. If you don't want to, please use a different account.

No action will be taken as as far as we are concerned people can do whatever they want on Skype. It's nothing to do with the server and if you don't like it just block them, It's no big deal.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire