News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ciztiis Engineer App

Started by Ciztii, June 20, 2013, 06:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciztii

Hello, Im Joshua Kirker, but everyone call me Josh ._. (ign: Ciztii)
I am a long time member the server i have been around since the beginning of Servercraft
and I'm looking forward to building many great redstone creations for the rest of Kaisecraft.
But since I'm only a builder I am restricted to how much i can spawn, which means nothing to build with.
I also have basic knowledge of electrical circuitry in real life which somewhat helps me in my builds and
future builds. Also by achieving this rank I will be able to supply other with help and if needed redstone
relative items (by selling of course).

So far on the server i have only created a 12hour digital clock that
replicates ingame time precisely. It runs on a 20 minute cycle that replicates 1 Minecraft day into 24(simulated)hours.

This is a simple redstone elevator that I decided to add in here just so I have more than one build
which was requested by a few mods.
But I also plan on making a self building house and much more after I achieve this rank.
Thank you for your time
                                     ~Ciztii

HanSolo

Holy sh..., a frigging clock

-Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

TJ Bürkes

I will also put in my full support. Although it may need one more redstone build to top it off ;)

~Analogue

Ciztii

Hmmm, ok but what should I build? I don't want anything too hard this clock took me 4-5hours.

iTroll

I'd like to see another build as well (and you might as well describe the build).
Application itself seems fine.

(P.S. "support" doesn't mean anything on Engineer apps).
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

LeonDaMundt

Hmm wow! Awesome builds, a friggin clock, build anything else, it can be something simple, such as a tomb with traps or anything like that.

superbotar

Ciztii

There you go my lovers I added more pics and said what it is.

superbotar

Full support!You gotta teach me how to make that XD

Kaise123

Not a great number of builds, and an OK application but generally your complex redstone builds pull you through.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire