News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

assasinkiro's engineer application

Started by assasinkiro, July 18, 2013, 09:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assasinkiro

Yes, my minecraft name IS assasinkiro, and I would love to be an engineer. I have NO Skype, though. I can speak lots of languages and I play on your server all the time. I own 3 lots in TheDarkWolf's city and I can build awesome design, and I don't know if its aloud, but I can build homes for people for a cost if I'm an engineer. I don't know if you'd let me be an engineer, but it would be great. Thank you for reading this far down, and I hope that I will be able to build homes for people in the future and maybe even protect the property, (but I don't know if engineers can do that, anyway) but all I'm trying to say is I LOVE your server, it's COMPLETELY fine if I don't end up an engineer, (or I can do a lower rank if not engineer) and I will continue to love your server. I even once asked Kaise123 himself, why am I named guest? I don't know if HE himself reads these, but you probably remember telling me to make a topic on a rank. So yeah, I'm a guy age 19 and I would go for ANY rank, but guest. Thanks for reading, it means a lot, and I hope to be a big class person someday.
-kiro, yeah, just call me that.

baroompsycho

Sorry bud, but denied. To get Engineer, you have to go through the rank system. So I would suggest going to the Citizen Applications section of the forums, and getting started there. Once you've got Citizen, you can apply for Builder after a few days/weeks, and then you can apply for Engineer. :) Good luck! Haha