News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Disappearing Frames :O

Started by Sab, November 17, 2012, 10:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sab

Constantly I find missing frames at the server mall. Not only is this extremely annoying to replace its also time consuming. I used log book to see if somehow the frames are being destroyed but no results came up.

A possible reason could be that someone using WE is individually removing the frames but I find this unlikely as it would be time consuming to remove multiple frames (There were nearly 30 missing on another occasion). Also some frames were only empty and not missing.

If anyone has any other ideas about this please share it here. I'm getting bored of refilling frames all the time xD Thanks

-Sab

Frames missing: http://puu.sh/1r7Fu

Zlexy

item frames are NOT protected by Worldguard. this is because they are entities and people can just simply destroy them. it is a bug with WG and residence however i think residence may have been fixed. they do not show up on logblock because again as i said , item frames are entities and are not actual 'blocks' so to speak
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

Frames take a LONG time to show up when you go to them. They load a lot slower than other items imo and I don't think they are being griefed. I just checked mall and tried to remove them and I can't so maybe wait a bit for them to pop up?
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

SHARKBAIT123

but you said that when u use the logblock it says no block changement

Kaise123

I have updated the WorldGuard to allow the protection of Frames, And I have tested this, so I am not sure what the cause of this could be. If it's WorldEdit, I can check the logs.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Sab

At first I thought they hadn't loaded... But they never came. So yeah. Was annoying...

Red

I thought you'd probably complain about people shifting the items in the frames, like up-side-down diamond leggings or something, because I've seen alot of that. xD
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Sab

Quote from: Red on November 20, 2012, 11:35:48 AM
I thought you'd probably complain about people shifting the items in the frames, like up-side-down diamond leggings or something, because I've seen alot of that. xD

Ha yeah xD My OCD senses tingle when I walk past frames with upside down items xP But I don't think it matter that much. Some people do click them by accident and I am far too lazy and busy to fix them up regularly. I shall over look their inconsistency hehe