News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hij's Leave

Started by Hij, September 07, 2013, 08:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hij

Hey all, thought I'd post this. I haven't been on very often these past few weeks, if you haven't noticed. I'm having a bit of struggle IRL and can't get on whenever I please anymore, so I'm going to resign as I haven't really been doing much help to the staff team. So, on account of my inactivity, I bid you all farewell and hope you guys have a great time on the server! I won't be gone from the server PERMANENTLY, I'll still do some visits every now-and-again, but still I don't really do much work rather than just get online and chat. (I'll definitely come on more when my problems have been resolved ;D)

Thanks for reading, tur-ah!

baroompsycho

Aw..I'll miss ya Hij! :/ Good luck and thanks for everything you've done for the server. Hopefully, I'll see you soon! :)

LeonDaMundt

Good Bye Hij! I'm going to miss your pixel art :( Wish you the best!

Yellow

Aww, I am really gonna miss you Hij :( GooodBye!!

HanSolo

Have fun and good luck, hope to see you back soon :)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Jaguar

Hopefully we'll see you again soon!  :(

Lepid

Bye Hij! I hope that I'll see you soon! 

TheDarkWolf

Really sad you're leaving for now. Hope to see you on in game again soon!

Marihijana :3 huehuehue.

Kaise123

Thanks for everything Hij :) As always, We'd be more than happy to have you back should you wish to resume your staff position.

I wish you the best of luck with your real-life situations. Everyone has them :P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Rubenthecat41

Hope to see you soon again Hij! I wish you the best of luck out there :3

$-Superbotar-$

Superbotar