News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

To Emily

Started by bomb_diggity332, December 15, 2013, 08:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomb_diggity332

To Emily,
Here is the anime drawing you requested, i think it kinda looks crappy 'cause i was rushing it :/ anyways hope you like it :P

"Isn't it fine as long as you find it? Isn't it fine as long as you find the next fun and happy moments again?" ~Tomoya Okazaki - Clannad

"Akamaru, what's wrong boy? Have you forgotten my scent? We've always been together haven't we? We grew up together. Akamaru please, somewhere in there, there has to be a part of you that remembers. Show me you remember. AKAMARU! Forgive me. Can you? I know I've brought you nothing but pain and suffering. I broke my word. I swore I'd always protect you. Akamaru, I'm sorry. Sorry I wasn't a better master.
I'm here. For you. Forever" ~Kiba Inuzuka - Naruto

Deathdefyer99

did you just guess what she looks like or did she send you a pic? if its the latter, EMILY! YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ TO DO!
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Ciztii

I can most definitely imagine Emily looking like this and I wouldn't mind xD

Lepid

Nice picture :)  I like it :P

bomb_diggity332

Quote from: TheshadowmimicX on December 16, 2013, 10:17:06 AM
I want one :o but this is really good :P

Shure what character do you want, if you want, i can do it of you.
"Isn't it fine as long as you find it? Isn't it fine as long as you find the next fun and happy moments again?" ~Tomoya Okazaki - Clannad

"Akamaru, what's wrong boy? Have you forgotten my scent? We've always been together haven't we? We grew up together. Akamaru please, somewhere in there, there has to be a part of you that remembers. Show me you remember. AKAMARU! Forgive me. Can you? I know I've brought you nothing but pain and suffering. I broke my word. I swore I'd always protect you. Akamaru, I'm sorry. Sorry I wasn't a better master.

bomb_diggity332

Quote from: Deathdefyer99 on December 16, 2013, 10:46:14 AM
did you just guess what she looks like or did she send you a pic? if its the latter, EMILY! YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ TO DO!

i guessed

bomb_diggity332

Lepid

Hij

Hey, uhh...I was browsing my tumblr dashboard and just happened to find this nice bit of artwork here:

If you're an aspiring artist, one of the things you definitely don't want to do is trace another drawing. If you've traced something, you have to state you traced something :\ Not bashing on you in any way, but you need to actually practice drawing instead of tracing something, you wont get better if you do the latter ;)

Ciztii

Quote from: Hij on December 16, 2013, 08:21:50 PM
Hey, uhh...I was browsing my tumblr dashboard and just happened to find this nice bit of artwork here:

If you're an aspiring artist, one of the things you definitely don't want to do is trace another drawing. If you've traced something, you have to state you traced something :\ Not bashing on you in any way, but you need to actually practice drawing instead of tracing something, you wont get better if you do the latter ;)
>Mood killer

bomb_diggity332

Quote from: Ciztii on December 16, 2013, 10:35:41 PM

>Mood killer

mood cutter indeed but i didn't trace it lol, i found it as a lineart on the internet so, don't criticise for something i didn't do :( and btw it just like you're saying that you dislike my artwork here so that makes me even more mood cutter and if i have to make my own drawings then fine, delete all my topics about my anime drawings, I WILL START MY NEW DRAWINGS *sniffs*

Hij

Quote from: bomb_diggity332 on December 17, 2013, 04:50:22 PM

>Mood killer

mood cutter indeed but i didn't trace it lol, i found it as a lineart on the internet so, don't criticise for something i didn't do :( and btw it just like you're saying that you dislike my artwork here so that makes me even more mood cutter and if i have to make my own drawings then fine, delete all my topics about my anime drawings, I WILL START MY NEW DRAWINGS *sniffs*

As I said, not bashing on you. I'm not meaning to offend you or anything, it's just that sometimes you need to start from scratch rather than a lineart. Your artwork, at your current skill level, isn't really all that bad. You can keep doing what you're doing, but be advised in the future from things like this ;)

bomb_diggity332

Quote from: Hij on December 17, 2013, 10:10:12 PM
Quote from: bomb_diggity332 on December 17, 2013, 04:50:22 PM

>Mood killer

As I said, not bashing on you. I'm not meaning to offend you or anything, it's just that sometimes you need to start from scratch rather than a lineart. Your artwork, at your current skill level, isn't really all that bad. You can keep doing what you're doing, but be advised in the future from things like this ;)

umm can you please delete all my anime posts cause i wanna start again