News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Ranks?

Started by Bunni4Life, February 09, 2014, 03:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

I have noticed, that many players get up to the rank Builder then stop. Many players don't understand redstone, like myself, so getting the next rank is hard and takes much effort that some just don't have. Redstone goes off onto another part of minecraft, while many people like the more creative side of minecraft.

I was thinking there should be another rank added. One that is equal to Engineer, but goes towards the more creative side. So, Builder is making something real cool and complex. This new rank could be making something bigger and more complex with redstone in some part of the build. So, if someone doesn't like redstone they can obtain a higher rank without failure. I think this new rank could be called Creator.

Adding to that, this is just an idea to balance out the new rank (Doesn't have to happen), Engineer should also have to be a little more creative. What I mean is, making an complex redstone thing, but making it look pretty.

So, if you obtain either rank, you have to add a little of the other rank in it as well, because they are equal ranks. I don't have any example builds for this new rank, but if I need to elaborate more just comment!

Thankies for reading!
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Lepid

I think that we don't need any new ranks. Because, well, I just don't see the point. I was thinking more of a rank called 'Architect'.

Bunni4Life

o.o Um, I don't understand Lepid. I'm just saying many people don't like redstone, so ya they would still have to learn it for the new rank but they can put their talents to use.

And to Gamer Girl. I would just like you to stop commenting on my suggestions because you always have to shut them down. Plus, none of your reasons make much sense to me or are explained away in the post. **Edit** And that comment wasn't helpful. If you could edit it to make it more understandable and helpful I would love to understand ^.^

Brylee [GamerGirl]

Not all of them! But im not here to fight :) so ill stop posting on your silly suggestions

Bunni4Life

Gamergirl, I am gonna ask you one last time to stop being so rude to me. My suggestion on this was supported by other staff so I posted it. If you do not like my suggestions you are not required to comment. Please, be nice to me.

Brylee [GamerGirl]

im not trying to be rude... Actually I was being nice, you should of saw what my brother was telling me to say :o... But I respect you, and I will try harder to please you ;)... Oh and so im clear on this I thought the ClearLag pluggin idea was pretty cool :o

Bunni4Life

I am not asking to be pleased so don't act like I am. ;-; Why are you being so mean ;-; Like, we are staff not children so please act like a staff.

baroompsycho

I'm going to just lock this before it gets even more out of hand. Please do not argue anymore anywhere, especially not on the forums. I'll be talking to both of you separately as well as few other staff members. Thank you. :)

As for the actual suggestion itself, the staff members can discuss it amongst themselves, and we can see where it goes from there!