News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Server changes - Roadmap

Started by Exi, March 09, 2014, 01:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exi

As of now I'll be keeping you guys updated on things I change to plugins. We will also keep this post open to discuss bugs and suggestions regarding the current plugins installed on the server. If you feel like the server would benefit from a new plugin you can make a suggestion in the suggestion subforum.

[spoiler]
March 2014
2014-03-08
- Re-enabled craftbook; requires additional configuration after next server restart.
- Fixed Automessages and added additional messages. More messages to be added later on.
- Fixed users not being able to claim any land when having enemy faction members online.
- Killcache has been enabled. You will now have less spam from killing monsters, once you are out of combat for a little while you will get all the money that is in the cache.

2014-03-11
- Fixed Hive365 Plugin, there will now be no more spam in console. Problem was the plugin kept looking for an update and the plugin always sent a false confirmation of an update; basically we will have to manually update the plugin ourselves but I've asked the plugin developer to contact me through Steam if there should be any updates.
- Further configured Craftbook
[/spoiler]

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Exi

March 2014
2014-03-28
- Removed Herobrine
- Fixed the server crashing. Spigot updated, uncorrupted the permissionsEx plugin
- Configured McMMo, more coming later
- Re-enabled /kit spawning for moderators in essentials (Seems to not work completely just yet)
- Added some more variation in color to the server prefixes when pressing tab
- Text has now been set to white to most of the lower ranks as it improves readability

Exi

April2014
2014-04-09
- Upgraded server to the latest Spigot build, MC version 1.7.5
- Updated plugins:
     * Factions
     * Mcore
     * NoPvpLog
     * IcePvPControl
     * DynamicBan
     * cncp & NoCheatPlus
     * MobBountyReloaded
     * Battletracker
     * Buycraft

LyN

Just so you know, Exi, the faction plugin got messed up. A bunch of us were unable to use faction commands. You may already have fixed this (I cannot seem to login right now to check) but I thought I would let you know.

LyN

Exi

Guests do not have the permissions for factions other ranks have, it might be that to which you are referring?