News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

wanna be engineer

Started by aar0nr0x97, March 16, 2014, 06:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aar0nr0x97

Hi

name:aar0nr0x97

level:576

how long did you play in kaise server:5-3 month im not sure you can look but i have played real real long time maybe 3 month

reason:I want to be engineer because I like to build redstone things I will some little things.I like to help new people in the server and I will be online all the time I want to be engineer to have fun with my vännerr I want new things I can build, I want to open the new things that I can build with I'd love to help Kaise server to build fancy things and invent new things with redstone I want to be engineer so I can invent new redstone things I am good at building and inventing things with redstone I will some some pictures of my redstone inventions I want to be able to build a lot of fancy things but I have to be engineer to be able to do those for when I open the new things that I need to build with greetings aar0n0x97

answer me please quickly: aar0nr0x97

please make me engineer this right is not easy as you think it took several several several several hours to build it but thanks to my brother, he help me here are some inventions that my brother and I have built

NqoBI.jpg" border="0

x3fFy.jpg" border="0

x3fFy.jpg" border="0

hbX2d.jpg" border="0

97mIW.jpg" border="0

35p9V.jpg" border="0

waR8n.jpg" border="0

5KcC9.jpg" border="0

5CZPX.jpg" border="0

8U4il.jpg" border="0

brLvc.jpg" border="0

o6JMd.jpg" border="0

nOyVA.jpg" border="0

ijHaz.jpg" border="0

ZCtA7.jpg" border="0

cS597.jpg" border="0

wmPF7.jpg" border="0

TheAmazingBobert

Could you explain what these do, and if all them work.
EDIT: I've been told this is your third application today, You just got builder, please come back in a month and apply again, Also Staff apps are closed
-Denied
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy