News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hij's NEW Moderator Application

Started by Hij, December 27, 2012, 06:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hij

Name: Whyatt

IGN: Hijana

Activity: I'm a reasonably active player on the server, as I play about 5 hours per day or more. I also play on many other servers, but a more important mentioning would be mDynamics, as I currently am a Moderator there, loved by many hated by few. On some days during the weekend (every other weekend) I most likely will not be playing, but this can easily be bypassed. (May I also add that my Time Zone is UTC-5:00, a.k.a. Eastern Standard Time)

Activity before Kaisecraft v2: I used to play on the mDynamics server pretty much non-stop during the summertime. I started a few days after Kai left the server for good, and I was one of the more shy fellows. After a few months of playing on the server, I received the Staff position for how decently I handled many situations as a normal player. After a month of being normal Staff, I received a promotion to the Moderator position, and this is the rank I reside currently on mDynamics

Arrival of v2: When I heard about the new server, I was quite stoked. I wanted to whitelist, but when I took a gander at the website, the list was already filled. Shortly after, when the list came to pass and the server started, I was honoured to be playing on such a person's server. I got the hang of the new controls and plugins to the server, and am now pretty well known amongst players. I am currently ranked as a Citizen.

Forums Knowledge: I absolutely LOVE BB-coded forums, and know more about these kind of forums more than the average user. I also have adept knowledge of the HTML settings, just in case. I've been a moderator on a forum before, but I had to relief myself from the forum because of Minecraft. My activity on the forum is quite a great amount, might I add.

Reputation: I have a very well known rep to the players of KaiseCraft and mDynamics as listed above. I am an easy-going, enthusiastic, mature player. I hardly ever get mad at any player, if not never. This is most likely the reason I'm so loved in the server community. I know many players on the server. Most of the ones you'll see me with are Ciztii, Clamen, Analogue, Jizomeo, and many more.

Additional Information: I am an 18 year old male that currently lives in Florida. My dream career has been in the Video Game industry, in which I am currently learning quite a bunch. I have a specialty in coding many things. My main strong points in commands are LogBlock and Residence. I know commands in WorldEdit and WorldGuard, more to WorldEdit. My WorldGuard knowledge is undoubtfully rising, to say the least. I also like to take my precise time on many projects that are of sheer importance, satisfying the recipent of the project I am doing.

Thanks for your time!

~Hijana

Jizomeo

support hijana he is a very nice and helpfull player even on mdynamics.   :)

Kaise123

Great application, And you have all the required knowledge to become a moderator. I'll add you to the Staff chat immediately.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire