News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Tree

IGN:tree
played on your server heaps before, really wanna have fun, again. Im also friends with st0rm :) pleaseee accept :D (or else.. ;)

Dimon12

IGN:Dimon12
Age 16
Reson:I want to join this server so i can play with some of my old friend (revanger) pls accept me i will be soo happy when you accept me :D

Diion

Ah, i remember that particular indecent.

he, had caused this Incident, correct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVp9xVEGycE

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

x3mSeaN

ParagonGX

Quote from: x3mSeaN on October 27, 2012, 06:51:59 PM
x3mSeaN
Philippines

^_^
Please provide a reason for why you want to join the server, in order to be in the running of getting white-listed.

Sab

Quote from: Dimon12 on October 26, 2012, 10:48:27 PM
IGN:Dimon12
Age 16
Reson:I want to join this server so i can play with some of my old friend (revanger) pls accept me i will be soo happy when you accept me :D

Accepted :)

Quote from: x3mSeaN on October 27, 2012, 06:51:59 PM
x3mSeaN
Philippines

^_^

What Beast Said xD Re-Write an application with more info.

Kaise123

Quote from: HanSolo on October 27, 2012, 09:42:48 PM
IGN: HanSolo

I want to play on this server cuz I miss old server, i used to have a town, i was citizen...

Accepted.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

BlueStar5

IGN: BlueStar5

New York

I played on the old server and it was fun. I was sad when the server turned into mdynamics, so i would like to join KaiseCraft V2.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Tree

IGN: tree

hi played on your server quite a lot, had fun with it aswell :) i miss the server please accept

Kaise123

Quote from: BlueStar5 on October 29, 2012, 03:05:26 AM
IGN: BlueStar5

New York

I played on the old server and it was fun. I was sad when the server turned into mdynamics, so i would like to join KaiseCraft V2.

Accepted.

Quote from: Tree on October 29, 2012, 07:36:38 PM
IGN: tree

hi played on your server quite a lot, had fun with it aswell :) i miss the server please accept

I PM'd you, can you reply please.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Mr_Filip

in game name : Mr_Filip
i would like to help you with yoiur server  i am a pretty good builder and i just like to help so if you want so whitelist me thnx for your time :O

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

iTroll

In Game Name: iTroll
Location (Country): USA

I would like to be whitelisted simply because, any server run by you is sure to be amazing. I'm also looking forward to seeing the old ServerCraft/KaiseCraft community. ServerCraft was the first MC server I've loved it the most.

P.S. Shout out to all veteran players from iTroll!! :D
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Red

CrimsonTornado

United States of America

Going to make this short and simple. I would like to be whitelisted because when the old server was just ServerCraft I played it on another account (ThePokeruler). It was pretty fun and addicting, I accomplished many things on that server. I want to experience that same fun and addiction on this server, that's why I want to be whitelisted.

*EDIT: I used to be a merchant on kaisecraft.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

BlueStar5

Kaise said i was accepted for whitelist on kaisecraft V2. But when i log in to kaisecraft, it says "You are not whitelisted on this server!" Do i have to wait a while or something?

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.