News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

iTroll's Bday!!!!

Started by iTroll, February 21, 2013, 08:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTroll

Sup guys my bday is 2morrowz (feb 21st) and you're all invited  :P
Turning 16 ^^

Come down to my place. Address: 1 Troll street, vvPonyLandvv, Antarctica. If you need directions, google the address.

HAPPY BDAY TO ME
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

iLiviDzZ

Well.. I Won't be able to make your birthday party. None the less, i wish you a Happy Birthday!
poop comes out of my butt

KrayzieTrini

I live on Troll Str, too!!!  :P
Hope you have a good sweet sixteen!  8) 8) 8)

ParagonGX

Happy Birthday iTroll! Don't know how I'm going to give you your 16 birthday punches.  ;D

Zlexy

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]happy birthday iTroll! :D jesus 16 years old? you're SO old :O i wish i was as old as that.... *shrugs*[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

[spoiler]
Quote from: Wanyama on February 21, 2013, 11:28:28 AM
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]happy birthday iTroll! :D jesus 16 years old? you're SO old :O i wish i was as old as that.... *shrugs*[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
+1 For the wrapping

iTroll

Actually clicked through that. Thanks for that Wan. Finger muscles are important too  :P
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Happy birthday iTroll :) Have a good one. Also Wan, There are only 14 spoilers there... you should have made 16, One for each year.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Smoove

Quote from: Wanyama on February 21, 2013, 11:28:28 AM
Jesus wanyama, but happy bday

Cristinasama

Geez Wan..haha HAPPY BURFDAY Sr.iTroll

Jizomeo

Happy MELON(BIRTHDAY) DAY !!!!

LeonDaMundt

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 15, 2013, 04:01:45 AM
Happy Birthday!

This was a long time ago, why are you bumping these? or are you just using this for posts?
poop comes out of my butt

Hij

Unnecessary bumping of a thread meant for a day...yeah, it's gonna be