News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Survival world

Started by allanski, December 02, 2013, 01:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanski

Hello everyone can we have a word restart so we can get new features please? This will stop people having bases so ,like a fresh start which will  stop people being just OP.
Thank you for reading this have a wonderfull day good bye.

Kaise123

There won't be a reset right now, However there will probably be one eventually (<1.8).

Primarily, this is because there has already been a reset at 1.6, And a lot of players have worked very hard to get where they are. Also, As the server isn't yet running a 1.7 build, Creating a new world would not currently generate any of the new 1.7 features. A 1.7 compatible build was released 2 days ago, However currently Factions, Dynmap, DisguiseCraft, ProtocolLib, Mcore and TerrainControl are incompatible with it, so updating would cause a lot of the server's features to be temporarily unavailable. The server will be fully updated when Factions and Mcore are updated to support it.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

allanski

Thanks for replies and its ok I can wait for the world Im just saying it would be nice and thats there is a lot of OP people

1bigdog

Quote from: allanski on December 02, 2013, 01:34:12 AM
Hello everyone can we have a word restart so we can get new features please? This will stop people having bases so ,like a fresh start which will  stop people being just OP.h
Thank you for reading this have a wonderfull day good bye.

That's what Leon wanted so then he could cover his sceam, however that would be a great idea but all faction bases will be gone but then we can use new commands and biomes if we do it.
If the migority of the server want this then it should be done, but seeming that there are issues with the trust on this due to Leon betreying the server I think EVERYTHING inculding world, loot, chest, and inventory should reset but still if the migority wants this then it should
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

1bigdog

Quote from: Kaise123 on December 03, 2013, 02:28:09 PM
There won't be a reset right now, However there will probably be one eventually (<1.8).

Primarily, this is because there has already been a reset at 1.6, And a lot of players have worked very hard to get where they are. Also, As the server isn't yet running a 1.7 build, Creating a new world would not currently generate any of the new 1.7 features. A 1.7 compatible build was released 2 days ago, However currently Factions, Dynmap, DisguiseCraft, ProtocolLib, Mcore and TerrainControl are incompatible with it, so updating would cause a lot of the server's features to be temporarily unavailable. The server will be fully updated when Factions and Mcore are updated to support it.

Yes but we don't need to right away give it time I understand servers sometimes have update problems you could fix it yourself if you knew about codeing its what makes a server, game, plungin, add-on,.ect.
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

1bigdog

Quote from: shuff on December 02, 2013, 02:17:46 AM
Leon already made a topic about that and there was a desicion made on this.

First off sorry for 3 replys but I was just making this and the last to reply to the reply

I know but he got banned for useing God items enchanted items and things from W:M so the trust is very conflicting should we and let others get away or investagate and punish glitchers and command abusers

allanski

Sadly Im not good in coding or anything like that and also in my opinion the server should have more protection against stuff like what Leon done I understand he done the wrong thing but he done a lot of good for the people I'd say he should have been demoted and put down to the 'guest' rank because everyone deserves a second chance. He should not be allowed to apply for any staff but he should get a second chance in my opinion.

baroompsycho

Quote from: allanski on February 20, 2014, 08:24:51 AM
Sadly Im not good in coding or anything like that and also in my opinion the server should have more protection against stuff like what Leon done I understand he done the wrong thing but he done a lot of good for the people I'd say he should have been demoted and put down to the 'guest' rank because everyone deserves a second chance. He should not be allowed to apply for any staff but he should get a second chance in my opinion.

Just to clear up the confusion, from what I remember, I think it was impossible to make the command he used not go into different worlds . However, we have decided to take the command away from Level 2 Moderators and below. Leon had been demoted a few times prior to this incident along with being warned multiple times. Before we caught him breaking the rules, he agreed to a deal that if he messed up one more time, he would be demoted and banned forever. In his case, it would have been his 3rd to 5th chance which is more than what normal moderators have. :/ Please do not bump up any more old topics that have been resolved since I've noticed you've been doing that lately. Thanks. :)