News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Engineer /i perms

Started by crnobijeli13, February 14, 2014, 07:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crnobijeli13

I've noticed in my building experience as a engineer that i can't spawn some items which makes it somewhat bothersome or at times really hard to finish my builds. Here's a list of items engineers can't /i and I think they should be able to:
   -redstone ore, cobblestone wall, book, item frame, book and quill, quartz ore, wooden slab, enchanting table, ice, cobweb (will edit if i find more oddities)

Thanks in advance.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Exi

I have added redstone ore and cobweb to the items Engineers can spawn. I will not add the other items as these are things you can easily get yourself and don't have anything to do with redstone.
Thanks for the feedback and feel free to make any other suggestions :)

Exi

crnobijeli13

Thank you so much.

P.S. What about ice? It's useful for transportation and storage systems, minigames etc... I know it can be obtained using a silk touch pick but it would be easier to have a large amount of it only a command away.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.