News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban report...

Started by xXRoboJackXx, January 26, 2013, 08:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXRoboJackXx

Banned for 60 days picture say it all.

Officialguy

I say it should be 2 days, this is pretty enough time, and 2 more days in prison but not banned, and the 2 days first days should be IP ban.

-Ty
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

Zlexy

Quote from: Officialguy on January 28, 2013, 03:59:52 AM
I say it should be 2 days, this is pretty enough time, and 2 more days in prison but not banned, and the 2 days first days should be IP ban.

-Ty

you do not get to pick how long/who gets banned. please stay out of moderator matters, thanks
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Officialguy on January 28, 2013, 03:59:52 AM

-Ty

This is slightly hypocritical of you as yesterday you were telling us how much you cant stand steve123 and how you want him gone, yet he was only standing inside your room, what would you do if he griefed the entire thing and wrote unnecessary profound words on signs and placed them all over.

We have told you on several accounts that you are to stay out of mod business and decisions, You have argued over several staff rules (Including swearing). To my actual point, I do not see how your solution works in any way. You want a guy banned for 2 days and jailed for another 2, Why did you not say ban him for 4, either ways restrict his gameplay entirely. Second of all, the minimum time any of the mods do for med-scale griefing is 7 day.

TYVM and as me and wan have said, please keep your head out of things like this.