News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Griefing in the Survival World

Started by Zlexy, February 18, 2013, 12:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should griefing be allowed in the survival world, or not?

Griefing SHOULD be allowed in the survival world
13 (76.5%)
Griefing SHOULD NOT be allowed in the survival world
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: February 21, 2013, 12:10:53 PM

iLiviDzZ

if people are worried about getting greifed this is where the factions would come in handy, because it acts like w.g but it can be used by any rank.. If somone raged because of greifing. it is simple to reply, you should have protected it with your faction

This is my opinion
poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

Exactly. Factions acts as a kind of grief protection, As anyone who just came on as a team and tried to grief would actually have to invest time into grinding down opposing factions before griefing them... Which almost helps us as it's allowed and brings more players to the server.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

scottymac223

I could vote yes to griefing but the only reason is, the faction protection doesnt protect tnt explosions so its easy to grief that way. I've had my house/faction griefed with tnt twice so that's why i was more swaying on the no side. But if that could be solved then i would vote yes :P

Diion

i must confess that the DBA has indeed found an easier way to grief, i personally attacked Wanyama's base using creepers, bonemeal, and flint and steal

and yes....

Jacques

as he had said, i am ashamed and yet thrilled... MWHAHAH ;D

But anyway, i have, within my free time, been considering possibly creating a Technological Research and Development based section within the DBA and contemplating a means of it's swift existence and implication because adaption, although often gradual and unyielding, must within my understanding of the circumstances provided to us, ofcourse, by the destruction of our own base due to a particular vengeance raid (if you are reading this, then, my already overwhelming certainty concerning your own ability of self identification is indeed correct), must happen swiftly but not to swiftly because, like a black hole, whose creation is due to a star reaching its critical mass, would indeed collapse in on itself. but, alas, i cannot begin until next weekend due to school related things :P

p.s. The DBA will prevail. ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Kaise123

There is probably a way to combat that (Line house with obsidian bahaha). I think you can disable certain triggers. Just as long as nobody makes a wooden house they should be good.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."