News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Not sure what kinda report this is, but I'll leave it to you to figure out. -.-

Started by Alyxzandr69, June 22, 2013, 08:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyxzandr69

While working on my build, our faction randomly was labeled as an enemy to Zenentrick, Whenever I inquired as to who do it and why, nobody confessed, they merely continued to spam the screen with (Your faction is now Neutral to Zenentrick) and then (Your faction is now enemies with  Zenentrick) I have reason to believe that it was Hatsunemiku. You can see in the screenshot that whenever I asked who was doing that, she only laughed. Though I have no REAL evidence to substantiate this claim, it is my personal opinion as I have had problems with her in the past. (Especially concerning the report I filed against her not but yesterday, on her cussing me and others out in main chat. I hope that an inquiry can be made and the truth be found. I'd hate for the entire faction to suffer from 1 persons pranks.

Most curiously awaiting your reply. Sincerely, Alyxzandr69
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

LeonDaMundt

Lol stop reporting everything, although your previous reports made alot of sense, I enemied you, yes I did, I didn't see your chat, and by the way, I did it for like 3-4 times as I couldn't decide because your member (BLADEXXDARKNESS) kept on disturbing me which put me in alot of thought in order to kill him or not, so that's the reason.

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."