News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

attacked

Started by karathorhikari, October 31, 2012, 05:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karathorhikari

I am reporting dgudovic for aggressive behavior.

1. not knowing the rules

2. killing me without pvp consent near my own house

3. killing me after I expressed no desire to pvp

4. taking the items I was holding

2012-10-30_14.33.28

Kaise123

Does it actually say no PvP at spawn? I plan on adding a plugin that allows you to disable PvP, but at the moment there is no real way to control it.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

Yea, Kai you should get the pvp disable plugin, it gets annoying for people who gets killed with no reason. There are some players on the server whose only goal is to kill people. If this is so, go and play on a server made for only pvp. -.-

SHARKBAIT123

well  it is a good plugin and was on the old server and it should be on this one. If u dont u will just have doctor nodus come on and get Darmour right away, use autoenchant, and start killing everyone    and then not give players their stuff back

karathorhikari

Well, if he's still allowed to be on the server, I can't feel safe, because he knows where my house is. Even if he says he won't keep killing me, he said he wouldn't before he did just that the time that I screenshot it. I'm getting tired of trying to occasionally do nice things on the server and getting abuse in return.

Diion

Hello fellow, KCv2crafter, allthough i am not a staff member and i therefore have little athority, i would like to lend to a you a piece of advice, i can see your anger and frustration my friend, i to was but a mere creative player within the Old Kaisecraft that was constantly killed by players who would assassinate me before i was able to login or login and activate the /pvp off feature that was provided to the players of the Old Kaisecraft. I had often lost many valueable item, many of which were my enchanted diamond tools and my precious keepsakes, after my frustration begun to grow i had begun to attempt to contact and consult the staff members about my troubles, however, they seemed to have not listened, they had almost always said "if your pvp is off, it is impossable" and "if your pvp is toggled off it will be off untill you turn it back on" allthough, i was very much aware that was not entirly true, after i had seen that i could not be protected by the protectors, i had decided to use my powers to cre

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Diion

ate a 20x10x20 bunker in an undisclosed location, whose walls were re-enforced by a 10 block thick enclosed obsidian barriar, i beileve that, inorder to return, i may had used the /home command, however, i, had begun to store my diamonds and my other keepsakes within this bunker. Ah, i had begun to ranble again, anyway, aside from my very long and assuringly tedious story, i believe that the main objective was to provide you with the adaption is the key to a happier future advise.  P.s. The staff members actions within my story were not entirly incorrect, due to the fact that, not anything could have been done to resolve the situation, they had, in my opinion, found the better way of handling the situation, however, i was during that time unable to see that becuase my mind was clouded by frustration and dispaire ;D     

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Kaise123

PvP Toggle has been installed, along with McMMO.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

karathorhikari

ParagonGX