News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Underkings is recruiting!

Started by Exi, February 03, 2014, 03:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanski

We followers of Leon will attack if provoked or with a reason.
We do not start wars unless they are enemies carried down through months.
   If you attack us then you better watch your back because we are quiet powerfull not the biggest but not the smallest.
We will fight with bare fists If we have to.
              We are Templars we are proud we are not scared of anyone!

signed
allanski
TeamGT
Zenentrick

Exi

Dear allanski

The Underkings staff were impressed by your courage of posting a message like this on our own application forum. We have no other option as to reply with a declaration of war. From now on the Underkings and Zenentrick will be at war.
On this very moment our members are being informed of this new diplomatic relationship.

Watch your back, our faction has eyes everywhere.

Kind regards
Underkings

Th3_Night_Shadow

My IGN: Th3_Night_Shadow

Well, after knowing that InArms has just 3 members and became Unpeacefull, I realised that I needed to change faction. UnderKings was my first choise because it's a very good faction, raided a seriously ammount of factions (including my old one, Assassins) and has the best and truthfull players on it.

Hope you accept me,
Th3_Night_Shadow
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

shuff

Quote from: Th3_Night_Shadow on April 11, 2014, 05:26:22 AM

Well, after knowing that InArms has just 3 members and became Unpeacefull, I realised that I needed to change faction. UnderKings was my first choise because it's a very good faction, raided a seriously ammount of factions (including my old one, Assassins) and has the best and truthfull players on it.

Hope you accept me,
Th3_Night_Shadow
raided your old faction? Really?
This shows that you want to join us to support your faction by giving it resources or leading them to our base, nice try ;)

JanusFenix

Quote from: shuff on May 02, 2014, 06:15:59 AM

Hope you accept me,
Th3_Night_Shadow
This shows that you want to join us to support your faction by giving it resources or lead them to our base, nice try ;)

I dont trust him anymore shuff
because he told the coords to everyone :/

shuff

Quote from: JanusFenix on May 02, 2014, 09:11:32 AM
Quote from: shuff on May 02, 2014, 06:15:59 AM

Hope you accept me,
Th3_Night_Shadow
Anyway, Deimos won't let an ex enemy faction member join him, even though, you're still our biggest enemy (Assasins).
This shows that you want to join us to support your faction by giving it resources or lead them to our base, nice try ;)

I dont trust him anymore shuff
because he told the coords to everyone :/