News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: iTroll on October 30, 2012, 03:43:21 AM
In Game Name: iTroll
Location (Country): USA

I would like to be whitelisted simply because, any server run by you is sure to be amazing. I'm also looking forward to seeing the old ServerCraft/KaiseCraft community. ServerCraft was the first MC server I've loved it the most.

P.S. Shout out to all veteran players from iTroll!! :D
TRROOLL!! ;D ;D

Good to see ya :D

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: BlueStar5 on October 30, 2012, 04:09:05 AM
Kaise said i was accepted for whitelist on kaisecraft V2. But when i log in to kaisecraft, it says "You are not whitelisted on this server!" Do i have to wait a while or something?

Sounds like Kaise accepted the application, but never got around to actually putting you on the whitelist. I'm sure you'll be on there soon.

BlueStar5

Ok thx, i just really want to get whitelisted on kaise. It was the first and best server i ever played on.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

BlueStar5

Umm... I waited days and im still not whitelisted. I'm sure Kaise would've whitelisted me by now? I think there might be an error.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Kaise123

Quote from: Mr_Filip on October 30, 2012, 12:32:34 AM
in game name : Mr_Filip
i would like to help you with yoiur server  i am a pretty good builder and i just like to help so if you want so whitelist me thnx for your time :O

Denied for being a known annoyance on servers.

Quote from: iTroll on October 30, 2012, 03:43:21 AM
In Game Name: iTroll
Location (Country): USA

I would like to be whitelisted simply because, any server run by you is sure to be amazing. I'm also looking forward to seeing the old ServerCraft/KaiseCraft community. ServerCraft was the first MC server I've loved it the most.

P.S. Shout out to all veteran players from iTroll!! :D

Accepted.

Quote from: Red on October 30, 2012, 03:51:37 AM
CrimsonTornado

United States of America

Going to make this short and simple. I would like to be whitelisted because when the old server was just ServerCraft I played it on another account (ThePokeruler). It was pretty fun and addicting, I accomplished many things on that server. I want to experience that same fun and addiction on this server, that's why I want to be whitelisted.

*EDIT: I used to be a merchant on kaisecraft.

Accepted.

Quote from: BlueStar5 on October 30, 2012, 04:09:05 AM
Kaise said i was accepted for whitelist on kaisecraft V2. But when i log in to kaisecraft, it says "You are not whitelisted on this server!" Do i have to wait a while or something?

Sorry! I either missed you, or just downright forgot to add you on. Should be done now xD
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Michael5017

IGN: Michael5017
Old rank on kaisecraft: Merchant

I love this server and i played much times on it i think a year but please whitelist me i am an computergenius

Newgun1998

IGN: Aspay (previously the hated and ignored :( deathindark1)

Well, I realy have missed the servercraft crew and all the other server todays are herpaderp PVP raiding...
I realy would like some peace and trading through minecraft with other players.

Kaise123

Quote from: Michael5017 on November 01, 2012, 06:07:11 PM

I played very much on that older kaisecraft please whitelist me and do you guys know me again?

I remember you but you applied for protector too many times. Sorry but 8 is just too young. Just wait until the server is unwhitelisted.

Quote from: Newgun1998 on November 02, 2012, 01:30:12 AM
IGN: Aspay (previously the hated and ignored :( deathindark1)

Well, I realy have missed the servercraft crew and all the other server todays are herpaderp PVP raiding...
I realy would like some peace and trading through minecraft with other players.

Accepted.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Michael5017

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 02, 2012, 01:34:14 AM
Quote from: Michael5017 on November 01, 2012, 06:07:11 PM

I played very much on that older kaisecraft please whitelist me and do you guys know me again?

I remember you but you applied for protector too many times. Sorry but 8 is just too young. Just wait until the server is unwhitelisted.

Yeah sorry for that protecter application ill never do that and WTF