News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

What's for Dinner?

Started by ParagonGX, June 20, 2013, 06:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParagonGX

Hello guys and girls. I'm interested to see what the players on KCv2 have for dinner. With the huge multicultural community, I bet there are many weird and wonderful cuisines to discover. 

HanSolo

Yesterday, for dinner, I ate: Bacon, eggs, slice of bread with butter and cornflakes (was VERY hungry). But, normally, I don't eat much for dinner, usually a slice of bread with some butter or jam.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

A majority of my dinners consist of Deer, Vegetables, and a water. On special occasions I'll have pasta or seafood (favourite), but only if it's a special occasion  :P

Kempis

I ate fried rice.. Plus fried egg. Just a typical day for HunterBonx.

LeonDaMundt

Well, I'm going to be honest here, this is what I normally eat for dinner (picture below)

It is mainly a three course dinner, and it is of no obvious special occasion:

First we heave the Shawarma, it is a mixture of spices and chicken cut down in small eatable pieces eaten with a mixture of carrots and chillis with chapatti aka pancakes.

Next, we have the Kebab, mainly chicken sometimes of goat, its mainly barbequed and sometimes we dont barbeque it.

Third, as the dessert i mainly eay chocolates custard or ice-cream, but my mom and dad eat fruits and other sweets whatsoever.

And also, sometimes we eat spicy rice with chicken aka Biryani, or sometimes we just eat simple fried rice, and also we love eating sea-food so sometimes that is cooked or ordered. And also, I really love eating pizza. Sometimes, that is cooked or ordered (depending on what I want), then sometimes we also eat roasted chicken along with French Fries and what not.

So, this is my dinner, can't be called simple, but It still can be classified as dinner.

Kempis

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 20, 2013, 09:36:42 PM
Well, I'm going to be honest here, this is what I normally eat for dinner (picture below)

First we heave the Shawarma, it is a mixture of spices and chicken cut down in small eatable pieces eaten with a mixture of carrots and chillis with chapatti aka pancakes.

Next, we have the Kebab, mainly chicken sometimes of goat, its mainly barbequed and sometimes we dont barbeque it.

Third, as the dessert i mainly eay chocolates custard or ice-cream, but my mom and dad eat fruits and other sweets whatsoever.

And also, sometimes we eat spicy rice with chicken aka Biryani, or sometimes we just eat simple fried rice, and also we love eating sea-food so sometimes that is cooked or ordered. And also, I really love eating pizza. Sometimes, that is cooked or ordered (depending on what I want), then sometimes we also eat roasted chicken along with French Fries and what not.

So, this is my dinner, can't be called simple, but It still can be classified as dinner.
Mmmmm... So yummy! It looks so delicious! Wish I had the time and knowledge to make such great food as your parents make! You must tell me the recipe for a few of those dishes!

Kaise123

That does look pretty good Leon :)

I eat alot of different things for dinner. I'm not strictly vegetarian myself but I eat mainly vegetarian food, and have something different almost every day, but I do eat a lot of pasta.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Ranemist on June 20, 2013, 11:03:36 PM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 20, 2013, 09:36:42 PM

Mmmmm... So yummy! It looks so delicious! Wish I had the time and knowledge to make such great food as your parents make! You must tell me the recipe for a few of those dishes!
*whispers* Shhh..I'll tell you the recipes, just send me a request on Skype, I can't disclose it here its a family secret *whispers* And by the way thanks Ranemist!

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 21, 2013, 09:17:11 AM
That does look pretty good Leon :)

And thank you Kaise!

scottymac223

As a British citizen, i am legally obliged to only eat this;

[spoiler][/spoiler]