News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Benja's Second Moderator Application

Started by BenjaHack, April 29, 2013, 03:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason87047

You are a great player who i see on all the time :D
-Big Support

BenjaHack

Thank you Jason this really means alot.
-Because I'm Batman

Monochromicorn

GOOD LUCK ON GETTING MOD >.<

-SUPPORT FROM MONO

BenjaHack

-Because I'm Batman

joaonaruto6

i was thinking since my last reply in this app and i'm going to....
You are very polite and i like you very much

SUPPORT

BenjaHack

Thank you joaonaruto I really appreciate it.
-Because I'm Batman

iLiviDzZ

Benja, i like you as a friend. I feel that you would make a good mod. From all of the support's it shows that you are friendly so that you can get supports. Although you would make a good mod. I feel that you have some sperts of anger where you use caps a lot or you go rage at someone, this would need to be controlled when you feel anger. You application is good. It tells me a lot about you and why you would like to receive Moderator.

Other than what i have said above, you would need to learn each command to maxamize your helping ability. Also if someone get's you annoyed don't ban them or mute them staight off. I would suggest telling them to stop because you do have more authority than them, but you wouldn't want to abuse your rank. This is something else, i know you wouldn't abuse your rank, but the power on this server could go to your head.

Thanks for reading. I offer my support to BenjaHack.

Good luck
poop comes out of my butt

BenjaHack

Thank you iLividz I know that sometimes I have anger issues sometimes and I am trying to work on that, and I know that I can't just ban someone or mute them because they are annoying I need to communicate to them about why I want them to stop. It is almost like kids you can't just spank them right off the bat you need to explain to them what you don't want them to do and why rather than just saying 'no' and have them continue doing it. I agree I do need to learn each command and I would love for a mod or someone that knows all commands to help me. I will definitely try not to use caps or rage in chat from now on I'll just step away and punch a wall, just kidding, but I will absolutely try as hard as I can not to rage or let personal matters come between me and my job.
-Because I'm Batman

scottymac223

Quote from: BenjaHack on April 30, 2013, 11:37:12 AM
I'm not really sure what you mean by "I think you have gotten into quite a bit of trouble lately", but I will definitely try to change whether I get accepted or not, and thank you for your feedback.

I said already not lately, and I meant that You have banned before and caught using W:W items in survival which makes me wary of you. Sorry but I can't support.  :P

BenjaHack

Thank you Scotty for your feedback, I completely understand.
-Because I'm Batman

Exi

I believe you have enough competence to become moderator.
You have my support.

Zlexy

I'm going to accept this based on the moderators' supports but with my own personal opinion, i dont support you. However it would be ignorant and a 'slap in the face' to ignore the moderators and players who support you.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."