News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mono's Second App for Mod

Started by Monochromicorn, April 30, 2013, 06:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monochromicorn

:o Hey Mono here  :o

I am re-applying for Mod because I didn't know much about WorldEdit and WorldGuard, I didn't put a reason why I want to be Mod and I wasn't very much mature but now I am.

Name: Angelo Ball

IGN: Monochromicorn

Skype (I don't use it much): asian_boy302

Activity: I've played on this server for almost 4 months and I am currently a Builder on this server and I play up to 9 hours a day (actually I do). I haven't played on the old server and I was not white-listed to be on this sever before it became public.

Activity Before KaiseCraft: Well, before I played on this server, I have played on lots of other servers like MineBuilders and IceCraft. But the server I was going on the most was BubleCraft. I think some of the people on this server has been on Bublecraft. After around 2 years of playing, BubleCraft got hacked and they had to shut it down which led me to here KaiseCraft.

Forums Knowledge: I know all the basic commands of the forums since i've been on the BubleCraft forums for a long time. I know how to lock, create (of course) and delete posts (like spam).

Reputation: People on this server think of me like a nice person. I can be scary at times (cause my sister goes on) but most of the time, I am really nice. I also am a very helpful person. I like to help other Guests, Citizens, Builders & Mods build their houses and help them collect materials.

Why I want to be Mod: I want to be mod because I wanna help people protect stuff because sometimes when someone says something like "Hey <mod's name> can you help me protect something" and then the mod is like "Sorry I can't I'm busy". So I would protect it for them.

Additional Information: I a 11 years old from Sydney, Australia. I mostly speak English even though I am Filipino and Chinese. I know some commands of World Edit (some people call W.E) and World Guard (some people call it WG). I really like helping people use these commands on different servers so i would like to help people use it on this server. I believe that I should get Mod on this server.

Some commands for WG:
/region define <name>
/region redefine <name>
/region list
/region addowner <region> <person>
[/b]/region removeowner <region> <person>
/region addmember <region> <person>
/region removemember <region> <person>
/region info <region>
/region flag <region> construct deny
/region flag <region> pvp deny
/region flag <region> mob-damage deny
/region flag <region> farewell/greeting <anyphrase>

Some commands for WE:

//wand
//set <item>
//outline <item>
//replace <item>
//copy
//paste
//walls <item>
//stack <amount> <direction>
//fill <radius> <depth>
//move <amount> <direction>

Hope you accept >.<
It doesn't matter if you don't accept me. (I'll just be sad ;-;)

Mono Out ! 

joaonaruto6

In my oppinium is a little bit short.... with some mistakes

the app need more info... so...

NO SUPPORTT

sorry,thx for reading
joaonaruto6

BenjaHack

I'm kinda with joaonaruto on this the app seems a bit short however, you are a great guy worthy of moderator IF you can control your anger spasms that you have at Cristina and other players sometimes. If you can make a few minor changes to your app and you react you will definitely have my support.
-Neutral
-Because I'm Batman

HanSolo

I highly doubt that you are more mature than one month ago, and your behavior, well, is not the best.

-No suppoort

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Cristinasama

Quote from: BenjaHack on April 30, 2013, 06:54:49 PM
I'm kinda with joaonaruto on this the app seems a bit short however, you are a great guy worthy of moderator IF you can control your anger spasms that you have at Cristina and other players sometimes. If you can make a few minor changes to your app and you react you will definitely have my support.
-Neutral
I agree with Benja.
Your a great friend,you friendly most of the time *lol.*and I see you helping other people.But your attitude towards me and other players sometimes is just ugh. -.- If you can change your app a little and show some commands about Coreprotect and res, I'll give you my support. -Neutral

ParagonGX

It has only been a week since your previous Application for Moderator was denied.