News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

HunterBonx's Moderator Application (2nd Time)

Started by hunterbonx, May 10, 2013, 10:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunterbonx

Hello KCv2. This is My Moderator Application.
Name: Mathew Wang

IGN: HunterBonx

Activity: I have started playing KCv2 earlier this year, so I am not all that familiar with the staff and players, but I am a great helper. I have been an administrator of my own Hamachi server some time around December last year, and I have been a "SuperMod" on another server. I know lots of the worldgaurd and worldedit commands. I have been on KCv2 almost everyday since I joined, and I like this server very much. I have never gotten in trouble in the server by an admin.

Activity before KaiseCraft: I used to play on another server before kaisecraft and that server is cryptcraft. I played on that server for around a year or so and I became a donator ( I donated $5). After I played on that server for a year, I got bored, and wanted to try out other servers, that was when I went on a minecraft server website and I just tried every server listed there until I found a good server - and I did. Kaisecraft. When I found out about Kaisecraft, I joined, and I got greeted by a lot of people! I first got greeted by HanSolo, thats why he's my favourite person right now, HanSolo also helped me apply for Citizen by helping me make my first home. When I joined Kaisecraft, people said I should go on the forums and apply for ranks there, and I should introduce my self on the forums, so I came here, and I made an account and stuff, and I made an introduction - lots of people greeted me and welcomed me, and I just already knew that I was probably going to be well liked in this minecraft community.

Old KaiseCraft: I never got to play old kaisecraft because I didn't know about this server and I played on another server anyway, but I'm sure  the old Kaisecraft would've been awesome just like kaisecraft now, what with its awesome staff. Just for the record, I think the staff here are very helpful because when I first joined, most of them actually tried to start a conversation with me, for example, Zlexy, he asked, where I was from, how   old I was etc. I became "alright" friends with Zlexy pretty soon.

Forums Knowledge: I know how to use BBcode such as . I'm not very familiar with the other ones since other server forums don't have them, such as the staff use -Application Locked-, -Application Denied-, -Locked- <- I'm not sure how to use these images on the forums.

Game Knowledge: I know how to use worldedit and i know most of the commands of worldgaurd too. Here is a list of them.
WorldEdit:
[spoiler]
//wand
//set
//replace
//fill
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//pos1
//pos2
//expand
//contract
//walls
//move
//stack
//cut
//generate
//hcyl
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//thaw
[/spoiler]
WorldGaurd:
[spoiler]
/region define <name>
/region addowner <name of region> <player to add as owner>
/region removeowner  <delete player from region>
/region addmember <add player to build>
/region removemember <delete players permissions>
/heal
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate
[/spoiler]
CoreProtect:
[spoiler]
/co inspect
/co rollback
[/spoiler]
Residence:
[spoiler]
/res create
/res select expand
/res protect
[/spoiler]

Reputation: I have an "alright" reputation in-game and online. It seems as though Zlexy thinks of me as a -not so bad guy- and a - not an awesome guy- so I think I'm an in between for Zlexy :P. I have made lots of friends in KCv2. The Staff friends that I have made are HanSolo, Zlexy, Cristinasama, TriickyTrix and Baroompsycho. These 5 people helped me the most, and I obviously remember them the most. HanSolo helped me build my first house and helped me apply for citizen, as earlier mentioned, Zlexy talked to me a lot when I joined, Cristinasama helped me make lots of protections, as did Baroompsycho and TriixkyTrix is just a really good friend who talks to me a lot. Normal players I have become friends with are Michael5017, Dj_Mellody and arrowface10. When I first became friends with Michael5017, we argued a lot, but then in the end, we somehow became friends.... (not sure how that worked out) - same goes for Dj_Mellody. arrowface10 was a friend that I just made today. We were both online, and he/she wanted me to do /tpahere, and then he/she told me to do invite her to a party or something, and I guess thats how we became friends.
If I become mod, I'm pretty sure others won't moan if I become mod, because I am most liked in the community. Sometimes people say I can be a tiny bit annoying and immature sometimes, but I can change those aspects easily especially since I'm going to be a teacher. I think others would like me being mod because I am helpful, nice, and I have never ever gotten in trouble by staff before.

Additional Information: I live in sydney, Australia, and my background is chinese. I am 18 years old and I go to university. I am tall and I am asain. I had a hard time when I was in primary because I always got bullied and I guess I was a bit of a nerd, because I always came first in class whenever there was a test. I had no friends in primary other than the very last year. In Highschool, I was much better. I realised my mistake in primary (I was too nerdy) and I acted a bit dumber, and I got tons of friends (12). When I graduated from HighSchool, into University, my 12 friends still stayed with me. I now learn how to be a Teacher.

Reason: If I become Moderator, I will help people if they require it, and I can build upon our existing staff. I reckon there is not enough staff although all the staff are awesome. Yesterday, around when it was 7.00 in the morning for me, a member/guest asked for help and I went to help him, but he wanted a protection made. I tried teaching him residence, and he told me it said he already past his limits, so I told him he would have to wait for a mod then. This story would be a perfect example of why sometimes people need help and staff aren't there. If I become moderator, I can help these people more easily.

~HunterBonx
Thank You!

Sproniu

HunterBonx, you have my support - a very
Big Support! :)

ParagonGX

Please provide more information in your Application for Moderator. This Application looks too basic, it's not showing enougn evidence of commands such as Core Protect and Residence.

whitefalcon200

hunterbonx

Thanks whitefalcon and Sproniu, hope an admin comes by and have another look.

raperv26

I don't know you much on the server but looking on your app, it seems that you know most of the commands and you seem quite trustworthy. Although, you are kinda annoying on the server...(Not that much though) So......

Support

Smoove

Quote from: whitefalcon200 on May 10, 2013, 11:11:36 AM
I give hunterbonx my support.
Please provide a reason for your support.
Hunterbonx you are a cool person but you tend to be a tad bit annoying sometimes and you're immature sometimes but i think you can fix these problems easily.
So for now you have my Support.

TriickyzTrix

You'r application is great, you have the knowledge and I've never seen you got into any trouble, but you can be a little immature sometimes and I think you need to add something more based on your application. Try to change your maturity and I'll give you my support.

so for now, im unsure.

Michael5017

Your mature enough for me, your nice and helpful, you are also friendley, but you better can learn more about CoreProtect and Residence.

-Support

UltraMiner

I know you don't know me , but i know you Hunter and you're a great person  :)
Not once i have seen you in trouble and you're always nice to the players of KCv2 so...
Here's my Support and good luck!  ;)

TriickyzTrix

wow, Im impressed. You've added everything that I told you to add and that's great. The immaturity is there still but I'll be happy to say.

- Support

BenjaHack

Quote from: Smoove on May 10, 2013, 01:19:08 PM
Quote from: whitefalcon200 on May 10, 2013, 11:11:36 AM
I give hunterbonx my support.
Please provide a reason for your support.
Hunterbonx you are a cool person but you tend to be a tad bit annoying sometimes and you're immature sometimes but i think you can fix these problems easily.
So for now you have my Support.
I agree with Smooves on this one a little bit immature at times (we all have been there no matter what Zlexy says). So no suprise just like Smooves you have my support.
-Because I'm Batman

Kaise123

You have improved this application a large amount since it was originally posted, so that's great :) However I think you could expand a bit as to why you want to be a Moderator. Try to think about what you could bring to the server and how you can build upon our existing staff. (Sorry I never got back to you, My internet dropped out, So I haven't been able to check it until just now).
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

When this guy joined server I offered him to build a house next to mine. He needed me to do something specific with WE, and he told me actual command. He is also a guy that progressed VERY fast. And about your app, well it's decent.

-Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

hunterbonx

Quote from: Kaise123 on May 10, 2013, 05:33:43 PM
You have improved this application a large amount since it was originally posted, so that's great :) However I think you could expand a bit as to why you want to be a Moderator. Try to think about what you could bring to the server and how you can build upon our existing staff. (Sorry I never got back to you, My internet dropped out, So I haven't been able to check it until just now).
Thank you Kaise.
I'll add more on Monday since it is late for me right now. (It's 9.00).

Also thanks HanSolo!