News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ecasti16's Moderator Application

Started by ecasti16, May 29, 2013, 06:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecasti16

Name
Eddie Castillo

IGN
Ecasti16: Current Nickname Superman

SkypeName
eddiecastillo8810

Activity
I joined sometime in November when I found out you can download the cracked version of minecraft and found the Kaisedraft Client. I immediately downloaded the game and joined the multiplayer and I'll admit I had trouble figuring out how to login but that was because it was my first time ever playing the game. I played for for hours figuring out how everything worked aswell as offline. then I purchased the premium version of Minecraft and went crazy looking for the Kaise ip adress and rejoined. Learning so much about the game I began helping people with building and mining, sometimes even giving away some tools and resources to new players. I eventually Donated and discovered immediately all the ways I can help people. So i currently spend most of the time Helping others as well as creating a city for people to build a home.

Activity Before Kaisecraft
Unfortunately I never played any servers before Kaisecraft but kaisecraft is the reason I am addicted!!

Old Kaisecraft
Never knew about it but I wish I knew about MineCraft earlier

Forums Knowledge
I know where to find information needed when you are new or have questions. I have also gained knowledge on posting editing and locking post.

I was well known by a quite a few guest when I my self was a guest. I was mainly known for helping them out. I am now known by a few Moderators such as Smooves, Cristinasama, Skulk(Sr. Mod). I am widely know by many builders and citizens, I work with them helping them with there builds as well as grouping with them to help other players. I am the guy you find when you need help, and I gladly help although it is sometimes overwhelming, with so many players asking for help.

Additional Information
I am a quick learner and can quickly navigate myself in finding out information for other players an assisting them. I have a great knowledge in WE and basic information in LG and WG mainly because I only have access to WE, I Have read command list though and have bookmarked these command list on the web and ready to use incase there is something I do not know. I am a great person, in and out of this game. I am also currently a college student in California.

Last Thoughts
I would just really like to gain commands to help other players mainly in protection against griefers.

Thank You
Eddie Castillo

Exi

Before I say anything, how old are you?

~VIPER~

Saw you in-game a lot of time,but rarely saw you on forum. !!NEUTRAL!!
KCv2 Moderator

BenjaHack

Ecasti you have helped me through a lot with commands and just small things whether be server related or non server related. You have a large knowledge of commands and have a big heart for helping people with their questions and problems. I never have seen you get angry at people for things they say or do, you really know how to control your temper. You truly are a great person!
-Support
-Because I'm Batman

ParagonGX

There isn't enough information in your Application for Moderator. These include not showing any knowledge of in game commands and not providing a relevant age. Furthermore, you don't show much activity on the forums.