News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

We are loosing many staff members

Started by shuff, September 27, 2013, 03:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hello everybody.
Theese days,we lost many great staff members!like Triickyztrix,Skulker150,Hijana,and now who will be the next?baroom?zlexy or who?
Kaise,you should make the staff applications more easy to make,and you should put rules for the staff members.
Exemple:Rule number1:They should all come minimum 1 hour in 2 days.

Zlexy

No we're not. The staff team is fine.

There are staff rules in place, you just can't see them because they're in the staff section of the forums. We can't control how active staff members are, we would never kick a staff member out for being "not useful" (i.e inactive) unless they were gone for 30 days or more without giving a good reason as to why they are going for a while.

Moderator is not meant to be easy to get, and it will never be easy to get. Applications aren't the be all and end all, I judge applicants on if I and the other staff like them personally. If you just act like a constant idiot, or try and be abusive all the time then you're going to get denied every time until you change your personality.

Applications are basically showcasing that you want to be a moderator, and then showing the skills you have along with it.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."