News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Remove the enderchest (please read i put time into this)

Started by D0n3four, July 10, 2013, 03:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0n3four

Hello KC
Recently all the mods are cracking down on the people who have used the enderchest glitch witch is good because its not fair that all the people who are new to survival wont get destroyed everytime they try to leave spawn.

But

Also Recently people who have not even used the glitch are getting there stuff taken away and called a liars
because they decide to use an enderchest to hold something wile they build (like in my situation) or do other things.

I believe that is not fair that others are taking the fall from people who want to use the glitch.

today around 12:36-12:40pm Eastern Time Zone. I have left my faction to join a peaceful on called GLA.
I have been recruited by Baroompsycho[Admin] and have began building a themed building in GLA home base.
sense I left my other faction I needed a place to put things so I put them in an enderchest. after placing items in my enderchest (20Diamond blocks was raided from the jediknights , diamond armor, and building materials) I started my house and then got off for about 20 minutes to talk to friends IRL. After 20 minutes I resume building and 5 minutes after I log on I was striped of my Diamond blocks and when I tried to defend my self I was called a liar and told to shut up. I was not going to put up with this so I came here to tell about it. I am not telling the moderators name that have taken these actions but he knows who he is and can tell if he wants to I don't care.

If I was a liar why would I have taken this as far as I did.

ALL I ASK IS THAT THESE CHEST THAT CAUSE SO MUCH PROBLEMS IS REMOVED FROM THE GAME.
to make KC a better place.

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

Zlexy

Hi thanks for this.

While I removed the survival nether temporarily to solve that glitch, i understand there could still be some issues. Do you have any evidence to back up your claims of being called a 'liar'?
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

D0n3four

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

TheDarkWolf

You got off easy this time.

I'll say it again like I said it to you earlier on the server.

You're 100% wrong in your actions. You know you're wrong, but you won't admit it because you're trying to cover your ass.

Smoove and I both watched you use the ender chest glitch while in survival. I watched you remove 41 diamond blocks from your ender chest (of which, 21 are still unaccounted for). I watched those blocks move through your inventory. I saw the ender chest in your inventory while you were in survival. I made you hand it all up as well. I read the messages that were going between you and Random_Hero while you were running your mouth and griping about my actions. And, I reported it all to the rest of the staff in real time, with Smoove watching you as well.

You got off easy. We WATCHED YOU do the glitch in real time! You could've been banned, but so far all we've really done is ask people to hand over the items they're glitching. I've been wanting to ban every one of you that's using the ender glitch. Another person got his ass saved by Zlexy when I dropped the ban hammer on him for a 7 day ban because he was glitching while I was watching him the other day. He handed over his items too, and he had a LOT more crap than you did.

We're trying to be nice here and allow you guys to continue playing. But, your play time will stop if you keep on and persist in making the game unfair by glitching in god items, golden apples, wealth (diamonds, diamond blocks, etc.).

You decided to persist with your actions and your lies by coming onto this forum and posting up a bogus post, then attempting to act high-horse by not naming me in your post.

I hope your high horse steps in a hole, breaks his leg, and falls on top of you.

The picture of your god arrow alone proves you were glitching.

Smoove

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on July 10, 2013, 03:34:25 AM
You got off easy this time.

I'll say it again like I said it to you earlier on the server.

You're 100% wrong in your actions. You know you're wrong, but you won't admit it because you're trying to cover your ass.

Smoove and I both watched you use the ender chest glitch while in survival. I watched you remove 41 diamond blocks from your ender chest (of which, 21 are still unaccounted for). I watched those blocks move through your inventory. I saw the ender chest in your inventory while you were in survival. I made you hand it all up as well. I read the messages that were going between you and Random_Hero while you were running your mouth and griping about my actions. And, I reported it all to the rest of the staff in real time, with Smoove watching you as well.

You got off easy. We WATCHED YOU do the glitch in real time! You could've been banned, but so far all we've really done is ask people to hand over the items they're glitching. I've been wanting to ban every one of you that's using the ender glitch. Another person got his ass saved by Zlexy when I dropped the ban hammer on him for a 7 day ban because he was glitching while I was watching him the other day. He handed over his items too, and he had a LOT more crap than you did.

We're trying to be nice here and allow you guys to continue playing. But, your play time will stop if you keep on and persist in making the game unfair by glitching in god items, golden apples, wealth (diamonds, diamond blocks, etc.).

You decided to persist with your actions and your lies by coming onto this forum and posting up a bogus post, then attempting to act high-horse by not naming me in your post.

I hope your high horse steps in a hole, breaks his leg, and falls on top of you.

The picture of your god arrow alone proves you were glitching.
And like 27 of those arrows right there were found in the sith chest WHICH YOU happend to have placed there, d0n3f0ur and you can't tell me core inspect is full of shit.

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

LeonDaMundt

Support! This has happened to me as well, I got 3 stacks if golden apples from catus123 and put them in my ender chest, the staff thinking that everything I got was glitches took all of the items which were completely legit, I don't even know if there's an ender glitch, the armour was ill armour and the lil mec which is famous in survival. When wolf took all of my golden apples, I requested him to take the ones that Catus, gave me not all the ones, but he did not listen at all and on fact took all of my items from my ender Chest and most items from my inventory. I has nothing which has more than 4 enchants and was accused of glitching just because I had sets of armours from killing people. You people must know that I don't die that much that's why I have a lot of stuff on my inventory. In fact, Smooves has seen me kill alot of people and run away from people who want to kill me.

fearlessness1321

Hey do you even know how the glitch works?

If you die it will duplicate items a crossed worlds and will copy them to each chest it not his fault he could have died and it may have copy over from W:W into W:S however I did not see these items.

I have been studying the glitch to find a way to stop it without removing the enderchest this is how I know the info on the glitch

Zlexy

Leon, your 3 stacks of gold apples were probably removed purely because thats suspicious as hell. Lol think about it.

fearlessness1321

yes me and fear have been studying this and are trying to stop it.

D0n3four

yes me and fear have been studying this glitch and are trying to find a way to stop it

Zlexy

Sorry to rain on your parade but you CANT stop it. Only me and Kai have the know-how on how to stop it, however we'd need to disable the use of enderchests, which requires some config changing.

TheDarkWolf

Sith and Jediknights have become quite famous for glitching in items and using them in survival.

If you obtain glitched in items by killing a player or raiding a base, and use them to your own advantage regardless of whether or not you glitched them in yourself, you're still breaking the rules. Weapons, tools, and armor with more than normal enchantments, and stacks of super golden apples and diamond blocks and tnt, etc. in inventories and ender chests are dead giveaways of someone breaking the rules. Especially ender chests in survival inventories. It's giving players and unfair advantage over people who legitimately play survival.

I've been backed up by the rest of the staff when I've followed through with my actions by taking stuff that players shouldn't have.

You guys stepped on your own d**ks by breaking the rules. Deal with it. You all could've gotten a ban but I've been instructed to just take your items.

How about some more pictures of glitched inventories, hmm?

TheDarkWolf

Hey, you know, I just had a great thought.

If you guys hate ender chests so much, and you're studying a way to keep them out of survival, why don't you guys quit using them and messing with them?

Simple answer for a simple problem.

We wouldn't be in this boat right now if people didn't glitch items.