News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Smooves Moderator Application

Started by Smoove, December 30, 2012, 03:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoove

IGN: Smooves

Name:Richard

Time played: A month

Reputation: I would have to say i am well liked by most of the players on KCv2, i have yet to meet someone who does not like me but i hope to keep it to the point that nobody hates me.

Activity: I am really active on KCv2 when theirs nothing to do or important stuff to do, so i'm usually really active on KCv2.

Language: My First language is english, so players can understand me clearly

I know WG (World Guard) well, I also Know WE (World Edit) very well, I know logblock pretty well.

Knowledge of forums: I know how to modify,lock and topics, i am good with BBCode's.

Why i should be moderator: I would like to be a moderator to help players that got griefed or need their houses to be protected, And i enjoy helping people alot.

Additional information: I live in New york United states. I moved from florida to New york. I have never been banned or jailed.

Before kaisecraft: I played WoW (World of Warcraft) or i played Call of duty.

Jizomeo

support smooves hes a kind and helpful player. who would not support smooves. but i will say

~support

D0n3four

Support great player

would make a great mod

respected by many
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

Kaise123

Application is hugely lacking in information and is poorly formatted.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire