News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Donating. do not work. pleas help!:I

Started by xXDogsTyLXx, November 22, 2012, 09:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXDogsTyLXx

Hi I'm xXDogsTyLXx and I bought Elite for 12.50 donated. but I paid my mother has been on her account at the bank, where it says that we have paid for premium on the server and Donated, premium went well, but Donating was not successful, I paid but I have not gotten Elite; p and unfortunately I can not prove it, but if you have any suggestions on what I can do and get proof so happy to Comment. please help me. and i really hope it is not uploaded yet, cause the new update. pleas say that so it is that who has went wrong !! thx.

iTroll

Donations should be rewarded instantaneously with the purchased rank ingame. Did you buy using /buy ingame? Did you buy it from the correct buycraft page? (KCv2.buycraft.net). Did you put your username when buying and check to make sure you typed it right? If you misspelled it try to login using the misspelled name and check your rank. And don't you have a paypal statement or something?

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

xXDogsTyLXx

Yes i am absolutle sure i have done everything right, the Name, and i promise.. we have done all the thing's right i bet u :p! Now i just hope it is the new update that has done it -.- :p .

iTroll

So you'd have to wait for Kaise to respond.

But check your paypal transactions it should say "sent $12.50 to (...)" or whatever.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Your payment failed because you did not pay the correct amount.

If you believe this is in error, Please reply with the Email address you use for PayPal and I will see if I have received a payment from you.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

xXDogsTyLXx

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 23, 2012, 10:10:11 PM
Your payment failed because you did not pay the correct amount.

If you believe this is in error, Please reply with the Email address you use for PayPal and I will see if I have received a payment from you.

It is my mom, sivbhagen@live.no    i thinkk :)

ParagonGX