News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Kcv2 has crashed ......... atleast for me

Started by Osama, November 12, 2012, 03:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osama

Today i was playing the server was working perfectly until it said server restarting then it just didnt come again maybe its just for me but if it is for only me then what i do and if for all what happened and when will it be normal
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

SHARKBAIT123

KrayzieTrini

That happens to me too, right when I come home from work.
No worries though am sure it was down, because kaise was doing something to enhance our gameplay  :D

Zlexy

yes, it is a minecraft-side issue. the official hosts (i.e minecraft.net - mojang) have had difficulties with their sites recently. and when their main servers go down, some servers are affected by random freezes or stuff like that. no one could have caused the server to crash at the time. so i came to the conclusion that it is minecraft fault. no worries people, server will be back up in a few hours! :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

SHARKBAIT123

Osama

I am patient but its been a whole day since it hasnt worked for me
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

Kaise123

It was down for a whole day? Wow... I know that it has crashed a few times lately, But not for that long. I'm pretty busy with some things IRL (Doing backstage stuff on a production), so I won't be enourmously active or free to do anything, but as soon as I have an opportunity I can assure you it will be fixed. Thanks for your patience.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 12, 2012, 11:04:19 PM
It was down for a whole day? Wow... I know that it has crashed a few times lately, But not for that long. I'm pretty busy with some things IRL (Doing backstage stuff on a production), so I won't be enourmously active or free to do anything, but as soon as I have an opportunity I can assure you it will be fixed. Thanks for your patience.
It's ok Kai I've got everything covered, so you can keep working on your IRL things.

365seoservices

I have also faced the same problem, as i was searching the solution of this problem and find this thread but finds no solution.

Kaise123

IT shouldn't happen any more. IF you are unable to connect now, It indicates a problem with your Internet, As the problem stated here has since been resolved.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX