News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bobert Mute me for nothing in 30m

Started by aar0nr0x97, March 17, 2014, 04:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aar0nr0x97

hi

I want to say that bobert has bribed me for nothing, it was a little brawl betwee him and me we had pvp warp pvp he said you got to fly away but he did after they put on his new armo though you did not get then became the fraction and an admin for not swearing but bobert did we fussed then he started getting angry and swearing said bad words to me and I know that admins must not swear but bobert did it but unfortunately I have no screen but someone from engineer was with he saw everything bobert should not huh admin you should take down he in rank

i wish that i can vote to remove him like a admin

TheAmazingBobert

I'd like to start with, Yes infact I did fly, and that yes infact I did say the word "f**k", but that was after I spent ten minutes being verbally abused by him. My exact words being "f**k it, I'm done". And I muted him. I flew because I turned my god back on meaning I could not pvp anymore anyway, My original thought was to remove all of our god apples down to five, because it was an obvious who would run out first fight. He also claims I did "/fix" on all my armor, what really happened is my Helmet broke so I took all my armor off and checked it, after that I grabbed a half broken helmet from my enderchest, in which he started calling me a cheater and that's where verbal abuse started.

All proof in the Spoiler
Spoiler 1 - My Chat and command history.
[spoiler]           [/spoiler]
now as some of you will agree, my anger was getting a bit of the best of me, and I agree it was, But I don't think what I did was wrong, I may have said some regrettable things, but I'm not going to hide them.
And to explain the armor I spawned in, it went right to my brother yerp_Derp1 as I jailed him as a joke and he fell in the void. so I was replacing his items, you can check the chat history on both of us.

spoiler 2 - Aar0nr0x97 Chat history
[spoiler] [/spoiler]
So some of you may think what I did was overboard for what happened, and that maybe I raged, but as I said before I don't regret what I said, or the action I took. So if some of you feel my Admin Status should be revoked, speak now.

EDIT: I made it so all the puush images show up here
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

TheDarkWolf

To start with, repairing your armor isn't going to do anything even if he had repaired it.

You'll take the same amount of damage with full health armor as you will at half-health armor.

The only thing I see here is a butt-hurt player who got mad because he wasn't doing as well as he thought...

The command logs also show that he didn't use "/fix all" to repair his armor. Your argument is invalid.

Jake, try not to let them get the best of you next time. When people get incited, all they'll do is get even more riled up. Next time this happens, just ignore them and leave. It's like you said... why waste the time?