News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mipronk's Builder Rank Applications

Started by mipronk, September 16, 2013, 02:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mipronk

Hello my name is michel pronk

- Your In Game Name (IGN)

My ingame name is Mipronk

- How long you have played for

i recon i been playing for at least 3 weeks now

- Multiple pictures of your construction(s)

see this post and the reply
images of my first house are not included i did add images of mu unthergound temple and my up side down pirimid and several farms

- Your McMMO Level (Use the command '/mcstats' to find this)

- Any other information you can provide on your experience on the server, such as people you have met and built with etc. Providing good reasons why you should become a Builder also helps.

my ultimate gool is are to be a engeneer.

i have started building with redstone":
Automated doors 
Automated cookers / furneses
working skeleton xp farm including crusher .
block swaping cailing lighs
and more .

i been building for weeks now on my home, my up side down pirimid  with farms and my latest untherground temple complex with storidge system automated furnice and xp farm.

I am up for a new chalanges. would like to buil in other matirials and bigger better and hence im looking to rank up in level to builder.

mipronk

more images enjoy

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."