News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

G.G's finally app.

Started by GamerGirl6834, September 22, 2013, 12:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamerGirl6834

ing-GamerGirl6834

how long been builder-2weeks 5days

how good with redstone- I have a quite of a good knowledge with redstone, I've been building redstone,and staying up almost all night studying it

how much i've learned---A redstone component is a block that provides some purpose to a redstone circuit.
A power component provides power to all or part of a circuit- e.g., redstone torch, button, lever, redstone block, etc.
A transmission component passes power from one part of the circuit to another -e.g., redstone dust, redstone repeater, redstone comparator.
A mechanism component affects the environment (by moving, producing light, etc.) -e.g., piston, redstone lamp, dispenser, etc.
Power
Redstone components and blocks may be powered or unpowered. Think of a "powered block" as a block that is electrified. Some blocks will show their powered state visibly (for example, redstone dust lights up, a piston extends, etc.), but other blocks may give no visual indication of their powered state other than their effect on other redstone components.
An opaque block (e.g., stone, sandstone, dirt or grass, etc.) powered by a power component, or by a repeater or comparator, is said to be strongly-powered . A strongly-powered block can power adjacent redstone dust including dust on top of the block or dust beneath it.
An opaque block powered only by redstone dust (and no other components) is said to be weakly-powered because a block powered only by redstone dust will not power other redstone dust (but can still power other components or devices).
No opaque block can directly power another opaque block -- there must be dust or a device in between. A transparent block can't be powered by anything. Strong" vs. "weak  power applies only to opaque blocks, not to dust or other redstone components.A circuit performs operations on signals (generating, modifying, combining, etc.).
A mechanism manipulates the environment (moving blocks, opening doors, changing the light level, producing sound, etc.).
A power component provides power to all or part of a circuit -- e.g., redstone torch, button, lever, redstone block, etc.
A transmission component passes power from one part of the circuit to another -- e.g., redstone dust, redstone repeater, redstone comparator.
A mechanism component affects the environment (by moving, producing light, etc.) -- e.g., piston, redstone lamp, dispenser, etc....

here are a few of my reedstone contraptions.....i only have enough room for my favorites but there is alot more then what will be on this app.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

my redstone trap and my elevator.... the trap is for people who are sneaking around my place and when they see the sign, Free Diamonds there gonna want them,,,, and the elevator is well u know what an elevator does it brings ya to the next level or two
the trap

the elevator

o have much many more redstone stuff but i was unable to upload..i also have a bunch more info about redstone then that but i think ill keep it to my self lol ;P                                                                                                                                              ~love~ Brylee (GamerGirl6834)

raperv26

I spy with my little eye a hacked client, which is ILLEGAL in survival world

GamerGirl6834

im not playing on survival tho :'( plus i use the kaise123 client so it couldnt of been me

baroompsycho

Quote from: GamerGirl6834 on September 22, 2013, 12:20:23 AM
ing-GamerGirl6834

how long been builder-2weeks 5days

how good with redstone- I have a quite of a good knowledge with redstone, I've been building redstone,and staying up almost all night studying it

how much i've learned---A redstone component is a block that provides some purpose to a redstone circuit.
A power component provides power to all or part of a circuit- e.g., redstone torch, button, lever, redstone block, etc.
A transmission component passes power from one part of the circuit to another -e.g., redstone dust, redstone repeater, redstone comparator.
A mechanism component affects the environment (by moving, producing light, etc.) -e.g., piston, redstone lamp, dispenser, etc.
Power
Redstone components and blocks may be powered or unpowered. Think of a "powered block" as a block that is electrified. Some blocks will show their powered state visibly (for example, redstone dust lights up, a piston extends, etc.), but other blocks may give no visual indication of their powered state other than their effect on other redstone components.
An opaque block (e.g., stone, sandstone, dirt or grass, etc.) powered by a power component, or by a repeater or comparator, is said to be strongly-powered . A strongly-powered block can power adjacent redstone dust including dust on top of the block or dust beneath it.
An opaque block powered only by redstone dust (and no other components) is said to be weakly-powered because a block powered only by redstone dust will not power other redstone dust (but can still power other components or devices).
No opaque block can directly power another opaque block -- there must be dust or a device in between. A transparent block can't be powered by anything. Strong" vs. "weak  power applies only to opaque blocks, not to dust or other redstone components.A circuit performs operations on signals (generating, modifying, combining, etc.).
A mechanism manipulates the environment (moving blocks, opening doors, changing the light level, producing sound, etc.).
A power component provides power to all or part of a circuit -- e.g., redstone torch, button, lever, redstone block, etc.
A transmission component passes power from one part of the circuit to another -- e.g., redstone dust, redstone repeater, redstone comparator.
A mechanism component affects the environment (by moving, producing light, etc.) -- e.g., piston, redstone lamp, dispenser, etc....

here are a few of my reedstone contraptions.....i only have enough room for my favorites but there is alot more then what will be on this app.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

my redstone trap and my elevator.... the trap is for people who are sneaking around my place and when they see the sign, Free Diamonds there gonna want them,,,, and the elevator is well u know what an elevator does it brings ya to the next level or two
the trap

the elevator

o have much many more redstone stuff but i was unable to upload..i also have a bunch more info about redstone then that but i think ill keep it to my self lol ;P                                                                                                                                              ~love~ Brylee (GamerGirl6834)

Considering the fact that practically all the information you have in your application was copy and pasted from the Minecraft Wiki aka from this link: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Redstone_circuit , I'll have to deny your application. :/ Also, if you want to make changes/add things onto your Engineer application, just modify your other post.

Denied and locked.