News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

CyberJunki3 Application

Started by Mathew, August 02, 2013, 09:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew

In-Game Name: CyberJunki3
Name: Matty Wang
Information about me: I am a former moderator of the server known as "CryptCraft" and I know many cool and awesome commands there. If you login today; cryptcraft.com you could still find me there, occasionally, and if I'm not there, you could ask other players about me and my so called "fame" throughout the server. I was rather a "cruel" staff member, though other staff members liked me.
Reason: I have played on this server for only 1 day, and I know the rules are at least 1 month, but I like this server a lot and I would like to be able to spawn items so I can help guests currently like me, and help them build their houses and organise their stuff, and basically, hang out with them.
I would like to become citizen because I can't spawn many items - in fact, can't spawn any, and I found out that you can become a citizen in order to spawn more items, so I would like to become citizen so I can spawn more items, such as wood, log and many more, so I can build a second house or improve my second one. My goal in this server is to make a massive and cool castle, and to make an event, which some of you have already seen, and I would like to be a good person in this server.
I would like to achieve this rank by showing you some of the builds I have to offer; to show you.

[spoiler=Image Of Outside Of House]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Image Of Inside Of House]
[/spoiler]
Notice: This house is shared with Irfan and lots of other people - Irfan helped me make my room, and invited me to his house, so if staff check this and say it is Irfan's, then I will say, that this is shared.

Thanks for your time.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix